Checking in daily to maintain focus #26

@Dazercat…thanks! Catching myself when the thoughts and planning begin. That’s when I need to reach out. Internet access is everywhere. No excuses!!

6 Likes

79 Thats a great # proud of you. @Charlie_C and I’m loving that you let little Mamma rest. Have a great day. Hope she feels better soon. Prayers your way :pray: :heart:

3 Likes

Off to work been a little tired lately I’m still working on my attitude and trusting the Lord more today I’m holding my thoughts captive and concentrating on all things good, positive, and kind, loving thoughts. I’m being mindful on oh gives me that. Putting myself around good people and not pursuing things that dont matter. God Bless everyone.!

12 Likes

Everyone have a great day. Time to paint the club house :house:!

7 Likes

OMG :joy::joy::joy::joy: I love you haha

1 Like

:heart: :heartpulse: :heart: :heartpulse: :heart: :heartpulse: :heart: :heartpulse: :heart: :heartpulse: :heart: :heartpulse: :heart: :heartpulse:

:heart: :heartpulse: :heart: :heartpulse: :heart: :heartpulse: :heart: :heartpulse: :heart: :heartpulse: :heart: :heartpulse: :heart: :heartpulse:

13 Likes

@M-be-free49 thank you M :yellow_heart: @StayStrong :purple_heart::blush:

1 Like

Omg girl!!! 400!! :boom: amazing!! Congratulations :tada: this is amazing and so are you! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

So happy for you and your 400 days!!! :100::100::100::100: :partying_face:

1 Like

Checking in on day 232. I hope everyone has a good start to the week!

21 Likes

Day 234 clean and sober today. Hoping I will be getting some good news in regards to my surgery today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day I’m proud of you all and I love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

26 Likes

:pray: Praying for good news too! Have a great day!!

4 Likes

Congratulations D you’re a f**king rockstar!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

You’ll be in my thoughts man! Stay strong :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Congratulations on 30 days f**k yeah!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Day 364. Man last night was ok I was definitely more nervous than I thought, my uncle and his wife def like to drink, my mom and step dad got pretty drunky poo with them lol. It was nice my mom is like do you mind if I have a couple to relax with them. I died laughing, I’m like mom I don’t give a fuck what you guys do. Party it the fuck up, once they got drunk, things actually felt calmer for me to. But yeah we’re gonna be getting started on the tattoo in the next couple hours. Gotta run to the store. And thanks @apes2020 definitely gonna skip the gym. Look at my uncle’s drawings

33 Likes

Thanks Corin!

1 Like

Thank you Laura!

1 Like

Wow Mike I’m so excited for you bro!!! Super proud of you man, what an achievement you’re on the brink of! Well done buddy, have a great day today!!!

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Clarity and @Nordique you both are awesome!

2 Likes