Checking in daily to maintain focus #26

So happy for you and your 150 days! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Just checking in :slight_smile: been a busy day with household stuff. Didnā€™t go to work as I had a massive migraine. Other than that itā€™s been good. Hope everyone is doing well also :heart:

20 Likes

Way to go kid.

6 Likes

thatā€™s how I used to drink :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Howā€™s recovery going?

1 Like

Amazing Paul I freakin love seeing this! :muscle:t3: Truly am so proud of you. We are doing it. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: you are doing awesome!

1 Like

Exactly that - ā€˜WEā€™

2 Likes

@Dolse71 Proud of you!

1 Like

Iā€™ll never grow up, these lifting names always make me giggle :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:
Who came up with them? Haha

2 Likes

My second check in today! Day 208.5ā€¦

As some of you know, my daughter is obsessed with eggs! So today I decided for her 3rd birthday party I am gonna throw her an ā€œEggstraveganzaā€ :rofl: Its gonna be super easy too because it will be Easter themed!! (my daughters favorite holiday) You guys are all invitedā€¦ So far I have one friend driving 3 hours to come and shes dressing her dog up like a bunny. Hey, its something. 2.5 weeks to plan!!

24 Likes

3 Likes

Wish I was rich and had a private jet cuzz Iā€™d bring my two girls lol. Sounds super fun, canā€™t wait to hear about it

2 Likes

Wish I was rich to pick you guys up in my private jet!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks! Im super eggcited! LOL

4 Likes

took me a little to see what he was doing. I never kid when I was say trust the process, and trust god.

17 Likes

88 days. Called a counselor today. Waiting on her to call me back to do my intake, but I did get the ball rolling. Been avoiding this, but it must happen. I need help before I do something stupid and hurt myself.

26 Likes

Day 144. The power is on for the moment, but has been flickering. I think weā€™re doing rolling blackouts again tonight. At least itā€™s warmer tonight than it was last night, when the power was out.

Iā€™m tired after a chilly and restless night of little sleep, followed by a day of further weather related drama. So we are going to sleep now so I can get up and take the worldā€™s most convoluted route to Lafayette.

There are lots of awesome milestones happening around here. Hopefully, tomorrow Iā€™ll be able to catch up and shout out all the good stuff! For tonight, congratulations, my fellow soberians! We made it through another day sober!

24 Likes

Thank you for your encouragement. Iā€™m really hoping I can find some healing with help from a professional. The memories, the regrets, the shame and embarrassment ā€¦ itā€™s too much to carry.

2 Likes

Checking in at the end of day not much to report. Thankfully Lmao

God bless you all. :v:& :heart:

P.s. If you dream it you can do it. Ya you!!

P.p.s. not sure who to credit for some of these p.s.'s

33 Likes

Itā€™s going lol. Having lots of ups and downs recently but Iā€™m making progress. Really loving it when Iā€™m clean and sober. And remembering more why I donā€™t want to use. How r u? Hows recovery for you lately?

2 Likes