Checking in daily to maintain focus #27

Checking in at the end of day 51.
Had an unexpected game of football this evening. Got a message from a friend asking if I could play at short notice - and I could, because I wasn’t drinking or planning to drink.
I absolutely loved it. I always love playing. I feel like a young man for an hour - although I’ll feel my age in the morning when I try to get out of bed.
Have a great sober day, wherever you are. Goodnight. :zzz::sleeping:

38 Likes

Love this…
Seeing your post has made me smile

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the relapse. I’m glad your back on your sober journey. Keep fighting. You are worth it.

3 Likes

Sending you a hug Olivia. Loneliness is hard to deal with. But you have us. Hang in there. :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Mike not gonna lie thought you said shit session not squat :rofl:

That really made me freak!

9 Likes

Awesome! Just for today, we can do it again!

5 Likes

Really proud of you! You are working so hard on yourself everyday, stay strong!!!

3 Likes

Hi Joy thank you verybmuch for your reply and words of encouragement. It helps a lot. I’m encouraged and have faith I can do this. See you around.:heart:

4 Likes

Lmfao I mean I could see how even saying squat you’d think that. They may as well call them shits bc thats what it feels like when you have 225 pounds on your back lol

2 Likes

Hahaha this had me rolling :joy::sob:

2 Likes

Haven’t checked in for awhile, so apologies to everyone for not following through on commitments. Today is Day 413 sober for me, which makes 59 full weeks alcohol free.

Lots of milestones being celebrated of late, too many to name but I’m working my way through liking all the posts!! If you’re sober today, give yourself a round of applause!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

38 Likes

Checking in for day 16. Feeling good about it. Was a little cranky yesterday but I am starting today fresh, sober, and ready to go!

33 Likes

Day 56

Woke up this morning from a horrible nightmare. Dreamt i used again with no tolerance and od’d. After i dreamt that the paramedics said they couldn’t bring me back i woke up panting and gasping for breath in a puddle of sweat…it really shook me to my core. After waking up it put me in a really weird mood, still am kinda in a mood. Even cried when i woke up thinking how unfair that is to my daughter. Jesus, wtf is wrong with me?

34 Likes

Day 256 clean and sober today. Love you guys :sunglasses::metal:t2:

38 Likes

Checking in at day 18. This is the longest I’ve gone since trying to get sober and I’m proud of myself. Almost 3 weeks sober :slight_smile: ! Feeling good

37 Likes

Day 98 today! I havent been doing the best about checking in daily on here but I’m not using meth so I’m good. Proud of myself for staying clean regardless of the bs I’ve gone thru in the last 98 days.

34 Likes

Day ten here. Big shout out to @ProofOfLife for great conversation and optimism. Today I woke up as if I went on a bender last night. Slowly starting to feel better. Don’t have cravings but holly mackerel I feel like I was ran over by a train.

30 Likes

Did you Google how to set it up? :woman_shrugging:
I looked up what it was and came across a few threads on set up.

2 Likes

Ohhh, so you’re THAT bad, lol! :laughing:
Your daughter can probably do it!

3 Likes

@DougM when I have dreams similar to yours last night I often wake up quite shook as well and in an “off” mood most of the morning if not all day. Nothing is wrong with you! Congratulations on day 56 and staying strong for your daughter. :blue_heart:

3 Likes