Checking in daily to maintain focus #28

Please decide NOT to throw the towel on your sobriety Tony. Whatever’s happening drinking won’t help. Well, you know that. Be good. Stay safe. Hope to see you back.

5 Likes

Thanks @M-be-free49!

1 Like

Now there’s a beautiful round number! Nice :+1:t2: Congratulations!!! Did Karen bake you cake to celebrate? :wink:

2 Likes

Good morning friends - day 142! Had a very productive, but busy/stressful weekend. Stress of my own making. Had lots of really strange dreams last night, but I guess that means that I got to sleep deeply for a while. Today should be routine - had a new refrigerator delivered on Saturday and I need to hit the HD to pick up a fitting to attach the water line, etc… all good and easy.
Have an awesome day!

25 Likes

29 Likes

Good morning all, checking in on day 295.

I hope everyone has a peaceful and productive week this week!

22 Likes

Day 297 clean and sober today. Super tired this morning. I keep waking up multiple times during the night, my head is really messing with me a lot. I hope everyone has a great day today, love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

26 Likes

@Conor689908. Well done!!!

1 Like

That’s so cool Fleur! :sunglasses::fire:

1 Like

Congratulations @Conor689908 this is AWESOME!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

@Rockstar24777. 279 is amazing! I admire your perseverance and willingness to keep showing up. Despite probably the worst event in your life you are remaining sober. I’m so happy for you in that.

3 Likes

Hope things work out for you. We are always here when you decide to come back. :blush:

2 Likes

d34f7b24c9bfd251db9e13279147b1fc6e5f6ddc8c6ef9550e35dc1b4a0e6dea.0
Woo hoo… Congrats on 600 days sober. Thanks for being here, sharing and motivating! Keep on keeping on ODAAT! :confetti_ball: :tada:
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

What a drama. Wishing you all the best and hope you resolve this situation peacefully.
Blessings and sobriety,
:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

972 days alcohol fee. Happy Monday

23 Likes

That’s an amazing gym set up!

4 Likes

Thank you very much @Mbwoman!

1 Like

Conor!! Wowza!! Congrats my friend, this made me smile today big time!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Take care friend. I will celebrate 100 days for you here!

2 Likes

I did the same, took a sebatical because I was drinking. But staying away did nothing but feed the demon.
I’m guessing here at the complexities of your situation, not prying. I’ll just say this, people who don’t understand what it’s like to be addicted to a something never will.
The support found here is priceless and it would be a shame for you to throw in the towel on that to face your demons on your own. Stick around. It’s worth it in the long run…

9 Likes