Checking in daily to maintain focus #31 (Part 2)

11 day sober today :raised_hands:t5: Iā€™m now occupying my time at th gym focussing on my fitness

18 Likes

It is such a huge change isnā€™t it and becomes such a part of your daily life. 11 (and now 16!) is such a huge amount of time!

It is certainly going to be a strange feeling! 2 weeks today until the move :grimacing:

5 Likes

@Dolse71

Paul sweet 10 mths and om happy to be part of that you been with me on my journey from day 1 wayyy bk in 2018 its been a journey so far long may it last :yin_yang::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Morning all. Day 97 - almost at 100 :partying_face:

Tricky unexpected learning curve this week: being gifted wine as leaving gift from my students/their parents. I have passed it all on to others, but funny how it was an unexpected trigger for me.

22 Likes

Morning everyone day 163 for me . Back to work this week after an amazing week off with beautiful weather and scenery.
Hope everyone is doing well :blush:

21 Likes

vmon3eAOp1WfK

Ten months, congrats Paul!!!
:orange_heart::pray::orange_heart:

1 Like

206 days

Ready for another sober day

@RosaCanDo wishing you a speedy recovery sounds very sore, take care.
@Kmcc123 well caught! Congrats on 3 weeks
@Briella1 your determination shouts from your post :slightly_smiling_face: ODAAT great to read
@Wunderbar fabulous days, great picture, great service :+1:
@apes2020 gosh lots going on with you, every faith you will pass the tests. Good to have your to doā€™s always helps to have some goals. I have new neighbours and they are so inconsiderate lots of issues and i know how it impacts me, i am breathing deep alot since they moved inā€¦ looking to do house up, sell in a yearā€¦ i need peace around me ā€¦ keep strong April
@Girlinterrupted wozzer what a major step, for you, you have come such a long way in a year very proud of youā€¦ yes please re fitness thread, i need to out some more work in this areaā€¦ so impressed and happy for youšŸ’š
@Dolse71 yay good to see you back, hope ā€˜meā€™ time helped :blush: and congrats on 10 mths, well done for dr pepper, how close :+1: thankfully you took that time to think :thinking: and came out the other endā€¦ your post serves to remind us those voices spring out of nowhere and we cant down toolsā€¦
@Chosen2001 so sorry to read your post you had some tough times, take care be thinking of you and say a little prayerā€¦
@Clarity sounds perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you made me smile

Have a good day all, i have had a great start to my day catching up with you all.:pray:

22 Likes
  1. Just finished my coffee. Gotta run. Love to you all and make it your best day possible. Sober and clean. Just for today. You all make it possible for yourselves and for each other. You make it possible for me. Forever grateful.

@Chosen2001 Youā€™re you Chris. Youā€™re a fighter. Youā€™re here. Keep going. Thinking of you.
@Dolse71 Very glad youā€™re here friend. Congrats on 10 months. And on your continued sobriety. ODAAT.

31 Likes

Day 9 checking in :raising_hand_man:t2:. Sat outside the gym as per. I was about to say thereā€™s not much to report here then remembered itā€™s actually my birthday today. I forgot! 36 today. Have a great day everyone.

23 Likes

Great day to be sober! Youll be able to remember.:grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Morning from the Netherlands all!

Just started my day 5. Can not remember when my last full week wasā€¦

But I feel full of energy and optimistic! Thanks to all these positive and inspiring posts you leave here.

Thanks for that :blush:

22 Likes

Happy birthday @Ooooops have a lovely day

2 Likes

Acknowledging a feeling such as fear, accepting it and then finding some faith around whatever it is that you are afraid of is the best medicine.

Hope.
Faith.
Trust.

Congrats on double digits, I am very sorry you are so unwell. Keep checking in please. :orange_heart:

8 Likes

Or there is this one

Not sure if itā€™s suitable, I donā€™t follow it! Just one I remember :blush:

@Girlinterrupted @Dan531 @apes2020 @RetainKingII

4 Likes

Well done for putting that shit down and reaching the milestone instead. Dr. peppers all round! Raise my alcohol free glass to you mate :raised_hands::boom:

8 Likes

Nice catch!!!

Day 13,493 clean and sober just keeping it simple one day at a time.

20 Likes

Congratulations! Youā€™ve been sober longer than Iā€™ve been alive, LOL! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Checking in , today im gonna stop smoking to , i really want to feel sober and iā€™m not feeling free if iā€™m still addicted to something

22 Likes

Quick check in.

To the hospital and hope to get all the other
Pre operation planns and insights. Will leave in an hour.

First take care of Nala:s paw :paw_prints:

I bless you all and will inform laterā€¦
Bit nervous about the appointment

16 Likes