Thanks for all the love yesterday.
And always. :pray:t2::heart:

Sometimes y’all forget you’re awesome, so this is your reminder. :hugs:

16 Likes

Aww…. Thanks buddy
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations on 700 days @050Nl!
I forgot how close our sobriety dates are.
yay ballons

4 Likes
  1. Finishing my coffee. Did what I set out to do yesterday, calculating my max cycling heart rate by doing some rather heavy exercise. I could have stuck to the standard formula for it because it came down to exactly the same number. Well, it was a nice ride anyway. And I wrote my bestie after. No answer yet so we’ll see about that. I do feel good about it.
    Today is therapy day. Actually looking forward to it. When that happens usually it will be a difficult session :sunglasses:. Anyway. I’m clean and sober. I feel pretty good. have as goods a day as you all can friends. Love from my bike ride yesterday.
24 Likes

16 Likes

Whooooooo hooooo! Congrats!! Keep us posted on what they say. I’m sure you can’t wait to put this all behind you. You’re a total badass and have dealt with so much already :muscle:. Sending all my love and prayers :white_heart::pray::white_heart:

1 Like

Good morning friends, day 285! This morning I did what I’ve been fearing all week. With Michael away for a short trip out to sea, we’ve been picking up David for breakfast and then taking him to his preschool. I woke up with my alarm at 6 and then promptly fell back asleep. I woke again at 630, when I would normally be arriving at Emily’s house.

No big deal as schedules are flexible in the morning, but now I had to deal with the thousands of school busses in my path with this later start…

OK, things are back to normal and running smoothly and quietly.

Today will be full of meetings but not too bad.

Have an awesome day! I am going to do mine sober!

14 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 438 today. I hope everyone has a good sober day!

12 Likes

It is fucked… I have to process myself now and will share later. I was wrongly diagnosed for over a year and now it’s all blurred in my mind.

5 Likes

Checking in at the end of day 235.
Caught this earlier.

Feeling a bit stressed with work at the moment, but encouragingly, I’m thinking about how it would have made me want to drink in the past instead of it actually making me want to drink now. I’m going to call that progress.
Have a great sober day, wherever you are.
Goodnight. :zzz::sleeping:

15 Likes

I think I missed my day 6 check in last night. I was so exhausted from work, so here’s to 7!

One full week folks!

18 Likes

Congratulations on 1 week!!!
When I eventually made it a week without drinking, it felt like I’d won a gold medal.
Keep going one day at a time :+1:

4 Likes

The longest I’ve made it is about 10-12 days or so. No more than that so my next big goal is two weeks. I’ll be running through the streets screaming. :joy:

5 Likes

Day 440 clean and sober today. My Grandfather used to tell me that if you find something you love to do you, you’ll never work a day in your life. Well I’ve found it and I am so blessed and content. Have a beautiful day everyone, love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

17 Likes

Oh my god, I’m so sorry mijn liefje. Sit with it a while and let it digest. I’m here for you, hang in there and we’ll be here when you’re ready :heart:

3 Likes

Checking in soon 20 days. Heavy head and body tired, everything tired. This morning I really felt hungover, badly! Was creepy. Guess its from my 2 shot Covid vaccine.

14 Likes

Awesome! Great seeing others at the beginning as I am.

1 Like

Day 29 and the first night of decent sleep.

11 Likes

Checking in. I will not drink today.

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Checking in daily to maintain focus #32 (Part 4).