Checking in daily to maintain focus #32

Beautiful share, Chad. I hope it goes well. There’s nothing quite like helping another human - and helping to save their life is another level altogether.

3 Likes

Checking in at the end of day 233.
Turning in early tonight. Need to catch up on some sleep.
So grateful for all of your shares.
Have a great sober day, wherever you are.
Goodnight. :sleeping::zzz:

21 Likes

Day 438 clean and sober today. First time last night that I ever had a dream within a dream. I dreamt that I was at a concert and relapsed and I had to tell my boss what I did. They were going to have to fire me and I would be kicked out of my apartment. As I was waiting to see if I could get back into the program I realized that it was just a relapse dream. I ran over and asked them to drug test me and I was clean. Then I woke up now to realize it was all a dream! I’ve been having using dreams a lot lately but I use and wake up, this was really weird. Thinking about it this morning it occurred to me that my life is so good right now that I’m afraid to lose it and maybe that’s why I’ve been having dreams like this. There is no good feeling when I get high in my dreams, it’s actually complete terror of what am I going to do now that I’ve lost everything again. Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful day today, love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

28 Likes

Huge congratulations, Eric! I am so happy you share your journey with us :confetti_ball::tada::innocent::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

It is done

High court really took like 90 minuits for a small case like this was.
Fun fact. The d.a. from when I was shot wich tried to convict me back then made promotion and now was the attorney general in the case against me and he still acted a bit harsh. The court eventually took a lot of time hearing me out and I had a good opportunity to lay out the given facts. I really believe the case is going to be dropped in full due to plausible self defence…
Becouse it happened so long ago my nemesis (attorney general) came up with some bullshit parole violation and 7 months of jail time but that was instantly swiped of the table and crushed by the court … " you really are going for it a.g. " they said but your claim is unrelated and we are in no way going to disrupt this young man’s life with what you are trying to get on the table, his last conviction stands 6 years ago and this was about a fight and the self defense question and it is not about the history between you both…

Feeling confident… And otherwise we’ll go supreme court … That’s the highest of the 3 and if that is needed I will do it couse innocent is innocent… Or at least self-defence is self-defence

Ruling is in 14 days

Bless

18 Likes

Wish you the best! It all sounds to be going in your favor, especially when the AG made himself look petty and vindictive. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Congratulations on reaching 600! You’re an inspiration to us all.

1 Like

Congrats on your 500 days, I hope your family member will be ok.
:orange_heart::pray::orange_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats @Dazercat on 600 days!!!
You inspire me so much!! :revolving_hearts:
And you are kicking that sugar’s butt!! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Checking in day 396!
Day 4 of my daughter being sick, no fun. But luckily it’s not Covid. Jeez, it’s only been one week back at preschool and now one week at home sick!
Feeling like I have regressed a bit, just been acting like I did in early sobriety with the sugar binges and sort of depressed. But this too shall pass. Hope you all have a great day!

28 Likes

Good days and bad ones Sarah. Ups and downs. That beautiful 396 days and all you learned and achieved during those days nobody is going to take away from you! Hoping your little girl will be better very soon. Hugs.

4 Likes

Aww thank you!

Well done on your 600 days! Massive achievement hope i get there one day too :smiley:

2 Likes

A quick check out at 60 days :blush:

15 Likes

Checking in on day 40

15 Likes

It sounds like quite a heavy milestone for you. Thanks for sharing your success as well as the important reminder to be vigilant in recovery. You deserve big congratulations, and I hope your relative gets help.

2 Likes

This past will not be tapping my shoulder again… I trust truly in the judges of this high court. Especially couse it’s really uncommon to take almost 2 hours to hear me out. If I hadn’t made a statement at first myself the d.a. wouldn’t even had a case. But I was so convinced that I just declared without my lawyer…but in the first trial I was in hospital and due to that convicted, that’s gonna be turned arround I believe

5 Likes

Quick mid day check in. Doing well although frustrated at work. But sober and faith filled ao everything works for a reason. :pray::blush::+1:

10 Likes

@KellyKelly congrats on trying again :tada: you’re not alone here :blue_heart:
@DontGiveUpTrying Welcome :slightly_smiling_face: congrats on 3 days :tada:
@MagicILY congrats on 3 weeks+ :tada:
@Wakikki Sorry about the headaches, I hope they pass soon :pray:t2:
@Stormy congrats on double digits :tada: sorry about the bad dreams :pensive:
@SoberWalker congrats on starting new counters :tada: I hadn’t heard of APD before but I 100% would think I have it, I’ve been addicted to so many things throughout my life.
@Dazercat congrats on 600 days AF :tada:
@Wunderbar this is powerful stuff, glad he’s found you :raised_hands:t2:
@050Nl Good luck :pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:
@Claartje congrats on 60 days :tada:

379 days no alcohol.
347 days no cocaine.
1 day no binge-eating.

I have not binged today! :raised_hands:t2: I stuck to my recovery meal plan. I feel so relieved. I have also purchased a new audiobook about 45 binge triggers and how to overcome them, it’s by a doctor who I’ve read a book from before so I was confident I could benefit from it, plus I had 6 Audible credits to use, I haven’t listened much since I haven’t been able to go for walks.

I’ve decided I am not going to pressure myself every day to go out for exercise. I feel at peace with potentially having a month or so off whilst I try to lose some weight on the diet I’m starting Saturday. Also ordered some more ‘masculine’ swimming goggles as the ones I’ve been using are bright pink, the new ones arrived today and fit well. :slightly_smiling_face:

26 Likes

@JLove congrats on 40 days :tada:

2 Likes

You got that right.

Big squeezes to you and your little.

:orange_heart::pray::orange_heart::pray::orange_heart::pray::orange_heart:

4 Likes