Checking in daily to maintain focus #32

Congrats on 3 YEARS my friend!!! Well done!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Almost to 30. Getting excited somewhat. If I didn’t have this cold I’d feel like celebrating…at the gym!

14 Likes

Welcome back zzz.
But if that’s a beer in your pic I think you should take the pic down.
But your always welcome here buddy.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

Nobody can do it alone. Good to see you. Let’s do this. Together.

1 Like

You might have a drink but do I have to see it, makes this struggling alcoholics mind wander.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the pic down ZZZ.
Again. You’re always welcome back. You’ve racked up some days before. You can do it again.
We got your back.
Advice for new comers and constant relapsers

I hope we can see you tomorrow on day 1.
:pray:t2::heart:

9 Likes

thanks and if you ever want a chat DM me :+1:Your still here so you still want it and that’s the most important thing, the desire to stop drinking.

5 Likes

Congratulations On your 47 days Beth.
ODAAT
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Great job Honeybee
:boom::boom::boom:
:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Ei! Olet paras. todella… kiitos. :purple_heart:

1 Like

C’est qua ??? Wich language is that :pray::100:

Whenever I come on here what always shines for me is the positive energy we are willing to share - I love it, I have so much adoration for so many of you who have shone a bright path that we can recover x

Addiction to us as individuals has knocked us all sideways and for some of us to the rock bottom and yet together this bad ass group gives a voice to the addict who struggles to admit the powerlessness we have over our addictions.

The ones who come back after a relapse, it’s just a learning curve… Are addiction didn’t happen over night, some of us its taken years of our lives… You are never a failure, you just gotta keep learning new ways of coping X

@Olivia - immense love and complete admiration for you, true strength shines through. Amazed and blown away!

17 Likes

It’s Finnish :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

always a good way to end

2 Likes

4 Likes

Day 21 and still sober!
Feeling better everyday.

So thankful for all of you! You inspire me daily to keep at it.

18 Likes

Day 94.
8.18am.
5 degrees.

@CATMANCAM so proud of you for stopping nicotine. By the time you have stopped vamping, you won’t know yourself. You will feel so much better. You will have a lot more energy when you wake up and you will notice you breathing change. You can do it :hugs:

@Rockstar24777 so so glad to see you happy rob :heart::tada:

@littlemisschatterbox I LOVEEEE thunderstorms!! :tada::heart::laughing:

@050Nl I love rick and Morty !!! I watch it every day. Literally :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::joy:

@Girlinterrupted congrats on passing the longest stretch :hugs::tada::heart: thats amazing strength.

@Charlie_C sometimes we have blah meh going through the motions days. Makes us appreciate the good days even more :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@John1990 delete and block that number and change your phone number to be even sure that you will be safe in the future from moments like those. Your human, we all make those mistakes. Protect your recovery first :hugs::tada::pray:

This morning I’m opening a new coffee brand. That’s exciting. Im trying new coffee each time I run out. A fun little experiment !

Not much going on today. Will journal, meditate.

Will go to the gym, eat lunch, do laundry.

Just regular human stuff. Uneventful… Just the way I like it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tada::pray::heart:

19 Likes

With all your help. Appreciate you all! :smiley:

23 Likes

Congratulations @Kmcc123!!! And thank you very much @LeeHawk and @apes2020!!! :grin::grin::grin::sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like