Checking in daily to maintain focus #32

Checking in at the end of day 206.
Not much to report again - which is great.
Another good sleep. A really tough uphill (and downhill) walk with my daughter. Healthy food. Lots of Olympic action. A lot of gratitude. Another glorious day of sobriety with not so much as a thought about drinking.
Life is so much better now.
Have a great sober day, wherever you are.
Goodnight. :zzz::sleeping:

22 Likes

I find the downhill harder these days, which makes me think Iā€™ve made some progress! Loving the Olympic action, too. I grew up watching them.

2 Likes

2ā€™nd check in today. In some hours it will be 4 days AF.

Covid shot went OK, was afraid to get a panic attack, but it stayed with the anxiety. Feeling some sore/pain in the arm and headaches. But the headeachs I have anyway. Hope it not get worse with the side effecst.

So now Im going to hit the shower and crawl up in the Couch under the duvet. Eat chips and dip and maybe try make a plan for my sober days, what to do to stay away from drinking.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Day 411 clean and sober today, on lunch break. Have I told you guys that I LOVE MY JOB!!! Itā€™s unbelievable, exactly what I was meant to be. Have a great day everyone, love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

27 Likes

Itā€™s funny youā€™re posting this this morning I was thinking about you ,how would it be in his new job itā€™s good to hear youā€™re having a good time

3 Likes

Thank you @Claartje!! Yes, itā€™s still surreal having the privilege to work here is definitely an honor for sure! Have a great rest of your day!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

@montasir congrats on double digits :tada:
@liv_m congrats on 3 years AF and 30 days off weed :tada::tada:
@Hopeful777 congrats on 7 months :tada: enjoy your trip to Wales :slightly_smiling_face:
@JustAlys congrats on 50 days :tada:
@Olivia congrats on 300 days :tada:

352 days no alcohol.
320 days no cocaine.
9 days no binge-eating.
1 day no nicotine.

I havenā€™t checked in for 48 hours because I basically slept since my last check in, been a while since Iā€™ve felt fatigue like that, it finally let me wake up at 10:40am today and Iā€™ve been grocery shopping and also to the gym and swimming for the first time in a week :smiley: in a lot of pain with my feet still, going to check how long itā€™s been since I saw the Podiatrist, as he said to go back in 6-8 weeks if no improvement so it may be time to book another appointment.

Iā€™m in my 38th hour without nicotine, I feel tense but Iā€™m coping, still vaping with 0mg liquid for a few days to help transition me off it completely.

17 Likes

Iā€™m so glad you :heart: Your job. They are beyond lucky to have you. You inspire me.

4 Likes

Congrats on 3 YEARS my friend!!! Well done!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Almost to 30. Getting excited somewhat. If I didnā€™t have this cold Iā€™d feel like celebratingā€¦at the gym!

14 Likes

Welcome back zzz.
But if thatā€™s a beer in your pic I think you should take the pic down.
But your always welcome here buddy.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

Nobody can do it alone. Good to see you. Letā€™s do this. Together.

1 Like

You might have a drink but do I have to see it, makes this struggling alcoholics mind wander.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the pic down ZZZ.
Again. Youā€™re always welcome back. Youā€™ve racked up some days before. You can do it again.
We got your back.
Advice for new comers and constant relapsers

I hope we can see you tomorrow on day 1.
:pray:t2::heart:

9 Likes

thanks and if you ever want a chat DM me :+1:Your still here so you still want it and thatā€™s the most important thing, the desire to stop drinking.

5 Likes

Congratulations On your 47 days Beth.
ODAAT
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Great job Honeybee
:boom::boom::boom:
:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Ei! Olet paras. todellaā€¦ kiitos. :purple_heart:

1 Like