Checking in daily to maintain focus #32

Good morning everyone. Well have another tattoo on the way, the girl who got my tattoo yesterday posted about it and got really good feed back. I think the thing with that tattoo group is 1 they are artists they are going to see every wrong thing, and some are actually trolls who have never tattooed and like to fuck with ppl bc I seen it on alot of other ppls post. Some actually ended up commenting saying they did see improvement and keep at it. It really is what it is, I’m doing this for me. And yeah it’s gonna be a good day, so take care much love

20 Likes

Incredible. An inspiration to me, and I’m sure to many others. Is it really 66 days since your 1000? Seems like yesterday.

Checking in at the end of day 205.
Another day of rest, relaxation, walking, healthy food, family, sobriety and the Olympics. What more could I ask for?
Not much else to report.
No cravings. No thoughts of drinking. Magic.
I have to say that I think that the daily gratitude thread has played a significant part in that. Love it.
Have a great sober day, wherever you are.
Goodnight. :zzz::sleeping:

18 Likes

e6ab0cabe2ddb876d5f95073e8573392e775c795c2d954f5ad16abeff7f27dd9.0

1 Like

I don’t really know what it is but since I stopped drinking people irritate me immensely I was always friendly helpful and I had a lot of patience but I notice that I have become increasingly impatient towards people. Thats no good :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Congrats on your 3 years of recovery, huge accomplishment!
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Really impressive Chris !

1 Like

@Claartje - completely normal to be more irritable. It will pass. Or maybe not, but at least you’re sober :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@SoberGuyUSA - major congrats to you. I appreciate your contribution to this forum. Enjoy your day!

2 Likes

Ty, it helps :relaxed:

That’s just outstanding dave, a big WELL DONE :+1:

I’ve been like that for weeks but they’re only thoughts so no need to react like we used to. Annoying? Yes, but makes each morning we wake up sober more of a miracle. Keep up the good work and well done :+1:

Exactly this! What’s the point if we don’t find a way to enjoy life :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

509 days days and doing okay.its been rough on some days dealing with cirrosis but I’m still here and can’t wait to hit that 2 year mark

16 Likes

Day 93.
7.15am
14 degrees ( !?!?!) :tada:

Woke up to 14 degrees at 7am. I’m such a weather geek that it blows my mind how one morning it can be 1 degree and the next morning 14 degrees. How our beautiful mother earth changes its weather is almost like its translating her emotions :heart::pray:

First day out of lock down woot woot.

This means that couch commando and sloth mode have now been deactivated :joy:

Commence gym rat mode :joy: finally gyms are back open today.

Its a good day :pray:

24 Likes

25 Likes

We take it one day at a time, don’t know where I’ve heard that before :man_shrugging: :wink:

3 Likes

If i was dyslexic those might read in the right order :joy:

Darned impressive anyway.
CONGRATULATIONS
:+1:

1 Like

33 Likes

Owww 222 is my favorite number :tada: you know how people See 1111 all the time? I see 222 !! :pray:

3 Likes

I see 333 :thinking:

2 Likes