Checking in daily to maintain focus #32

Lolll I love this!

Thank you all. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Day 92.
8.48am
9 degrees.

The weathers says it will hit 17 degress today. Thatā€™s a nice sunny change from the freezing 1 degree mornings lately :grinning:

I woke up so many times last night. So weird. I kept waking up in the middle of dreams. That never happens to me. I normally get up once for bathroom but there was extra dimensional wizdary happening in my slumber last night :alien::joy: I even slept right through till 8.30am :grimacing:

Its supposed to be our last day of lock down. The news will announce it later this morning. I just really want the gyms to reopen. Iā€™m turning into a beached whale :joy:

@CATMANCAM you communicate with us here very well, so Iā€™m sure in real life that translates perfectly :grinning: but I know how hard it is trying to talk about your self when they ask that question! Its amazing that your doing the work tho :tada:

@Desire2ChangeToday shay amazing milestone !! Congrats! You are an inspiration :hugs:

@Complicatedmama patty Iā€™m sorry your brother is experiencing hard times. Prayers sent :pray:

@Its_me_Stella stell 3 months of strength :hugs::tada::pray:

@Petri congrats 1 year :tada::pray::hugs:

@I.cant.We.can Brian 8 months yay! :tada::grinning:

@Rockstar24777 rob Iā€™m so happy to hear that this day has finally come for you!! :tada:

@icebear drew med adjustment is rough. Take it easy and look after you self :pray:

@TeamMeyer two weeks is amazing :tada:

@Charlie_C Iā€™ve been having strange dreams all last night too! So weird!! :joy::alien:

So yesterday I attempted to start a light fast. Iā€™m feeling gluttonous lately because being in lockdown the last two weeks has allowed me to be a couch sloth and consume all the foods :joy:
The fast lasted a sad few hours till something triggered my emotions and what do I do when my emotions are hijacked? I eat. So fast made void :joy:

Today I will attempt a light day of consuming and begin ridding my body of the two weeks of slothing. I even downloaded a fasting app :joy:

But first coffee. No fast could take my liquid gold from my life no no no :joy:

24 Likes

Thank you April!! I just got home and it was AWESOME!!!

8 Likes

Lots of mixed emotions today. Iā€™m gonna head to bed, maybe I do suck and need to give up this tattooing. See yah later everyone much love. I donā€™t need sympathy or any advice, just stating how Iā€™m feeling at this moment. Using it as a journal

11 Likes

Goodnight brother love you too man :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Finding purpose is soul lifting and life changingā€¦ Iā€™m sure this is the start of something big for you :pray::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tada:

1 Like

Second check in of the day. My first day was amazing and all of the staff members were so welcoming and happy for me. They are the counselors that helped me while I was in the program and itā€™s such an honor and blessing to be able to work with them. Mind blowing for sure, love you guys! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

15 Likes

Pretty dang happy for ya Rob. Thatā€™s great.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

I think so too April! Today felt like I was where I was meant to be and doing what I was meant to do. Itā€™s really amazing to me :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you Eric!

Congratulations Shay! Heck yeah!!!

1 Like

@Clarity Sarah congratulations on 1 year of sobriety! Amazing job :clap:

@Petri congratulations on 1 year of sobriety, keep on ODAAT.

@Desire2ChangeToday Shay congratulations on 2 years of sobriety, youā€™re on :fire:.

I love seeing these milestones, they make me :blush:!

4 Likes

@Clarity happy 1 year! So proud of us!! :hugs:

@Rockstar24777 @Dan531 @apes2020

Thank you you all and the rest of you lovely lot. :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations lady!! Amazing :star_struck: :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

1 Like

congratulations @Desire2ChangeToday on two whole years. awesome!!!
@Clarity Welcome to the club, enjoy this and then keep on going :v:

3 Likes

Holy moly went out to dinner tonight and got some major triggers at the restaurant. I could actually physically feel a heated twisting and tightening like a band in my chest and stomach. It was sights and sounds and colored chalkboard beer menus and smells. Yikes. I sat with the feeling and let it rise up in me and then drift away. Itā€™s still coming in waves but not as intense. Itā€™s fascinating that I never really paid that close attention to the physical aspect of the craving. Anyway, I still have 45 days, and I got a big fat chocolate malt.

20 Likes

Congrats on your recovery.
:heart:

2 Likes

New sobrietyā€¦new journeyā€¦double digits

18 Likes

Mel - you are one of the leaders around here I look up to! I am thrilled to be on this journey with you!

5 Likes

Nice one, Mel :slightly_smiling_face:
bootsy

3 Likes