Checking in daily to maintain focus #33

Day 473 clean and sober and Day 2 no smoking. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, love you guys :sunglasses::metal:t2:

23 Likes

Day 471 here, I hope everyone is doing well!

Big congrats to @Hopeful777 on 9 months!!

22 Likes

bacfbb1539f95edad30c71e24e5d49b0

a4e572c3708514c03f1dbb9545b8f511

-rumi-

" Your task is not to seek for love,
but merely to seek and find all the barriers
within yourself that you have built against it "

Bless

15 Likes

Checking in near the end of my 28th day! :hugs:

The most I’d achieved before that was 23 days, so for that personal stepping stone: yehoo!

Everyone was born worthy and capable - it’s all about how much you love and appreciate your life and this world in the end…

I’m grateful to have you here, and wish you a wonderful day or night whoever and wherever in this world you are right now my friend. Keep your head up and your fire alive :wink::heart::v:

26 Likes

You got this Charlie !!!

14 Likes

Nooooo you mean your amazing and your doing what’s good for your health! Keep going :+1:t3::heart:

4 Likes

Finally done with isolating, getting back to work. Im hitting a meeting this morning.
Grateful to be sober.

18 Likes

Checking in day 431
Rodeo was fun! We got there early and sat front row. My daughter had some hand me down cowgirl boots and she was the cutest thing!
Then we went to the water park the day after that. Then yesterday I spent all day cleaning my car. We are leaving in a few days to go visit my dad in Santa Barbara, CA. I haven’t seen him in 2 years! My sister is gonna drive down too. I haven’t seen her or my nephews in almost 2 years either because of the pandemic. Anyway, life is good …if I just stay busy and don’t overthink everything. :upside_down_face:

23 Likes

Day 169… Starting a new job next week. Spent a lot of time, five interviews, to get this job. Now that I have it, the whole thing feels anticlimactic. I’m anxious and isolating. As I write this, I’ve decided to go to a meeting right now…

24 Likes

Happy 9 months Sweet Marie!! :revolving_hearts::tada:

4 Likes

In the start screen tap New topic

Now you can make your own thread. When done tap Create topic.

All done! :sunglasses::blush:

7 Likes

Congratulations on your 1000 days of recovery :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Just a quick check in on 1001 days clean I kinda been busy with work and dealing with some life things at the moment nothing to crazy. I hope everyone has a blessed day/night :call_me_hand:t4:

28 Likes

Same to you - Congratulations and keep on going

2 Likes

Some flea meds will only kill the adult fleas. If you do get one that kills only adult fleas it will feel like a never ending flea parade because the larvae and eggs will keep maturing. What you need is a product with insect growth regulators (IGR’s) that prevent the larval stages from maturing.

3 Likes

Woooohooooo
You and Hotic are sober twins!!!

Congrats Kaeo, hope life settles for you.
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
:orange_heart::pray::orange_heart:

5 Likes

Atta Boy Kaeo :boom::boom::boom:
Great job :clap: on 1001.
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations on joining the 4 digit club @Kaeo!

yay baby

4 Likes

45 days today :smiley:

20 Likes

275 days

@Rockstar24777 hope interview went well :pray:
@Hotic wow 1000 days totally awesome, I started with a dry January so pray I follow in your footsteps
@ChicagoT ah amazing days, so good to see another amazing sucess
Another amazing 1000 days congratulations to you @Kaeo

Day 2 for new job, it seems OK, nice people. trying hard to not put myself in an anxious state thinking am not good enough… do it every job and end up running out. Can’t happen this time, one difference I am sober, got a good feeling that will make alot of difference, just got to deal with the anxiety.

Take care all keep strong :muscle:

23 Likes