Checking in daily to maintain focus #33

Take time to breathe Marie. Sometimes it’s so easy for me to forget when I get caught up in my anxiety.
Being sober will make a world of difference.
:pray::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Eric :green_heart: i have reinstated my Wim Hoff breathing in my morning routine, along with meditation, journalling, TS, walking Lottie my dog, my alarm now wakes me up at 5.10 to start work for 9 :slightly_smiling_face: I will break that cycle of anxiety controlling me :fist_left:

6 Likes

@Mno thank you so much! :+1::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Paging @Chiron :dizzy: :crescent_moon: :ringer_planet:

2 Likes

@Dazercat summoned me. Lol. I’ll throw something at you when I get home, but let me ask you a couple questions. What do you mean by “amuck”? Is this something you’re noticing in your life or a general world thing? I can give you a general blurb, but context will give you a more useful answer. :wink: :heart:

I know there are a few others who might have some takes on your question as well and I invite them to give their thoughts too.

7 Likes

Gosh, my summoning powers must with the stars today. 3 minutes. What took you so long :blush:

4 Likes

I had to type my response on a mobile device. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Actually funny story made short: was paying my mortgage through the drive through, saw your comment, and literally drove away with the bank tube so I could go park and answer. :laughing:

12 Likes

bit late sorry, congratulations on 1001 days sober :grin:

3 Likes

Googles

日本語

2 Likes

I can understand this feeling and thinking very well. It is one of the worse ways my self centered thinking rears it’s ugly head. The best way I have found to overcome this is to focus my attention on others. This is where keeping my ego in check takes work, making sure I am neither better than nor less than others. It’s a big learning curve for me and something I honestly need to look at multiple times some days because self defeating feelings creep in so easily. I said to my Dr the other day " I know I am worthy but I don’t feel it." Her response was " The journey from your mind to your heart will be the hardest." It will be for me and maybe for you too. :heart:

15 Likes

Check in worry about so many things why me still clean though

7 Likes

Will do! You already managed the hardest Part, the first 100 days. Keep going, it will get easier

3 Likes

Never too late. Thank you!!

2 Likes

I ask myself that question too sometimes. I get surprised at how I am able to handle lifes stressors when I thought I couldn’t.
Be proud of yourself. I am proud of you. :blush:

7 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I hate it when I have such an effect on people.
I wonder what stars were giggling about that :dizzy:

5 Likes

Thank you @Hopeful777 :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Checking in on day 109, friends.

Congratulations @Kaeo and @Hotic on hitting 1K!

16 Likes

Checking in on day 9

15 Likes
  1. I hope everyone is well! My life has done a total 360. Having toddlers again is just plain busy from the time I wake-up to the time I lay down and fall asleep before my head hits the pillow. Today, one of the twins tested positive for Covid. Myself and my children are all vaccinated but my nieces and nephew are not because their too young. I pray that she doesn’t get to bad off. She caught it from daycare thankfully her siblings are all negative but how do you keep a very active 2 year with a twin sister in isolation?!?! Let me tell you today is our first day and it hasn’t been easy. I am also currently working from home again and it’s a totally different experience then the last time. I didn’t have 3 toddlers and a 6yr old then. I need to get this out my anxiety is through the roof and so nervous to go through all of this again. Anyhow, i have disinfect while they’re all sleeping! Have a wonderful night TS!
24 Likes

Checking in. Day 22

17 Likes