Checking in daily to maintain focus #33

Checking in on Monday morning. Sober and grateful :pray:

13 Likes

Checking in day 6. Got the house cleaned up pretty good yesterday and today finally working on my momā€™s tattoo. Idk why but I always cry after my girls Leave, I feel like Iā€™m missing a little part of them grow up when they leave, I came upstairs and grabbed there blankets and just prayed, I want to give them the best life possible, teach them how to chase there dreams and just hopefully teach them how not to live like I did. Anyways yeah much love today everyone.

21 Likes

Day 10 today sober!

One day at a time!

16 Likes

Happy sober Monday. Day 192. Getting ready to do a yoga class. The buzzword? Namaslayit. Yes, I will. Have a great day everyone. I wish continued sobriety for you all.

17 Likes

ā€œNamaslayitā€ is fantastic! Have an awesome week, friend!

4 Likes

@anon53116147
In my opinion, kids needs love and openness, and u are definitely giving them that.

Day 398
Good day today, got a load of work prep done, arranged to meet a friend next week when there is a day off, and happy to start classes tomorrow.

14 Likes

@LeeHawk ā€¦canā€™t take credit, but it is clever! Alsoā€¦Earn the Burnā€¦Torch Those Caloriesā€¦I LOVE HOTWORX! So lucky a studio is in my area.

2 Likes

Checking in, day 312 no alcohol, day 62 no smoke. Iā€™m pretty anxious and impatient about tomorrow ā€“ I will see my doctor at last and probably get prescription to start HRT. Couldnā€™t really sleep and although I have a lot of work, I cannot focus well. Iā€™m really glad that my liver results came back fine so I hadnā€™t drunk my chance away to start therapy. I hope I wonā€™t be sent to yet another doctor, I canā€™t wait to start.

22 Likes

Checking inā€¦ day 1ā€¦ and scheduled to start iop today.
This is how I feel about it:

Boot up everyone and kick todayā€™s ass.

22 Likes

Hey everybody, checking in on day 456. I hope the start of everyoneā€™s week goes well!

22 Likes

15 months clean and sober today and I couldnā€™t have done it without all of you! Have an amazing day, I truly love you all! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

33 Likes

Congratulations on 15 months! You are slaying it, man!

4 Likes

Thank you Drew!!!

2 Likes

@Chiron thank you!!! I am 47 days sober but today I am struggling with negative thoughts about my past life. Today is a difficult day

11 Likes

You are killinā€™ it Rob!! So proud of you man, keep up all the good work :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you @Nordique youā€™re killing it too bro blessed to walk this path with you! Two more days and itā€™s your turn YAY!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks man!! Yeah weā€™ve been almost-twins since the start lol just a couple days apart. Iā€™m so grateful to be here

3 Likes

Checking in at the end of day 253.
Sober, tired and grateful.
Have a great sober day, wherever you are.
Goodnight. :sleeping::zzz:

21 Likes

Yeah we have!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

1 month and 1 week AF. Still amazed that I got here! Feels like forever. Im having headeachs often, not really bad ones, but its there. Its bothering me. Im taking my vitamins D and drinking plenty of water, sleep between 6-7 hours a nigth. Could it be other vitamins or something Im lack of? Considering cutting the extra added sugars like chocolates and sweets ect. Anyother tips?

22 Likes