Checking in daily to maintain focus #33

Thank you Stella!!!

1 Like

Hi T,
yes I got through it, my tribe came to my aid through zoom. Glad to hear youā€™ve had your spirits up :blush:

4 Likes

27 Likes

Day 394

have a good week everyone :v::rainbow::two_hearts:

21 Likes

Just a quick check in on a sunny sober Tuesday morning. Hope you are all doing great. Love to you all :eyes:

20 Likes

30 days today :grin: never thought it would be possible after so many failed attempts to get past day 4.

24 Likes

2 weeks today! Past few days, Iā€™ve been in total pink cloud mode. Iā€™m feeling really good, and getting things done that I wasnā€™t doing well before (self care and household stuff). I even remembered that today was superhero day for my 5 yo and she said " you remembered! Good job mommy!" :rofl::woman_facepalming: They are so used to me forgetting literally everything.

Anyone else hyper emotional in the early days? Everything is bringing me to tears, not depression or sadness, but just emotional. Like at the new marvel movie and the dog I watched get adopted on Instagram. :woman_shrugging:

27 Likes

Day 141.
7.25am.
6 degrees.

Going to put my active wear on. Get my morning coffee from the cafe next door and go for a walk around the lake and visit my cockatoos for some morning hellos :heart:

Had a brilliant sleep. 9 hours. Only woke up once!

Sun is shining and its a crisp and frosty 6 degrees out. Mornings like this are so pretty . the dew on the grass and the mist in the air are the small things in life that make me grateful for our planet :heart:

32 Likes

Success tomorrow Tomek! Will be thinking about you. Positive thoughts.

6 Likes

I identify with a lot of this. I love having the use of my memory back, and the trust of my children is priceless. I also cried a lot early onā€¦and I still do, to be fair - although itā€™s a lot more controlled these days. Just go with it. Itā€™s all good.

7 Likes

Cockatoos! You must be in Oz too :blush:
Have a nice walk!

3 Likes

Woooooo! Congrats on 30 days! Thatā€™s huge.

1 Like

Checking in on day 60. Two months :boom:

21 Likes

Having such a great day woke up to notices from my favorite rock star on Twitter and Instagram aka Nikki sixx he liked my tweet on Twitter and comment on Instagram that really made my day Iā€™m feeling good doing some laundry enjoying the evening. Still sober/clean at 3 months and 7 days tell me life is not worth it because it is so much worth it I wish someone would have told me a long time ago that life is beautiful and worth it but I had no support system

19 Likes

whoop whoop!!! We love a 60 day milestone, well done :+1:

3 Likes

Congrats on a year around the sun cocaine free! Not to mention AF too! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

@KellyKelly Congrats on your 2 weeks!
@Rockstar24777 Great job, Rob! Look at you. Youā€™re a rock star! (I wrote this before I scrolled down and saw @Dazercat had the same punny idea. :laughing: Guess you really are a rock star and weā€™re your audience. )
@Bomdhil Iā€™m sorry to hear that. I know itā€™s hard to look back and see who youā€™ve been, but every day you take one step further from that life. Hang in there.
@Grumpybeard Nice work on your one week!
@Olivia Was there anything in particular that struck that in you or was it likeā€¦ ā€œSuprise, Iā€™m back!ā€? Hang in there. Youā€™ve got this.

9 Likes

Lol thank you @Chiron i appreciate that!!

1 Like

Thanks, yeah Iā€™ve always been a big crier anyways, but over the last few years as my drinking increased, I was crying and emoting way less. Iā€™m feeling very clear and awake, which is also making me cry. It is nice knowing my kids will finally know a mom they can trust to make dinner, and remember snack day at school.

6 Likes