Checking in daily to maintain focus #33

Hey everyone, checking in on day 459 of sobriety. I hope everyone has a great one!

21 Likes

My favorite time of year! :heart_eyes: Bonfire season.

5 Likes

Checking in, happy to be here and with a full day ahead. Iā€™ll spend some time in the kitchen and the garden today, as well as my daily hike with Miss Lupe as soon as the dew dries. I felt good waking up this morning after going to bed with a headache, so I feel hopeful about the day! :heartpulse:

17 Likes

Checking in at the end of day 256.
Have a great sober day, wherever you are.
Goodnight. :zzz::sleeping:

21 Likes

This really struck me as beautiful when I read it. Iā€™m glad youā€™re going to get help in January and congratulations on 413! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

7 Likes

Day 461 clean and sober today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, love you guys! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

23 Likes

Fantastic job @KodaMac, keep it up!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Congrats on your 1 year :rainbow::tada::v::balloon::confetti_ball::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah man, loving the new improved version of myself, I been looking at the mirror a lil too much hehe

2 Likes

Great job, bro! But Iā€™m still a day ahead of you! :joy:
Keep up the excellent work!

2 Likes

Day 5 and starting to get some energy back and feeling better already :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

An hour from 4 days and Iā€™m feeling great! Itā€™s an uplifting and hopeful feeling!

16 Likes

@Charlie_C what a great thing to look forward too, a cruise! Glad you made it to work on time, maybe your body just needed more rest this morning. Have a nice sober week. :+1:

3 Likes

@apes2020 Thatā€™s so awesome how your surprise interaction went! You are amazing.
@KellyKelly Great job making it through girlsā€™ night! Youā€™re rocking it!
@MagicILY Iā€™m sorry the conversation with your boyfriend didnā€™t go as planned. I wish you well with the conversation you need to have with him, and also with your fatherā€™s visit.

4 Likes

Day 50. Why, Hello there feelings that Iā€™ve been too drunk to feel.

25 Likes

Yeahhhā€¦.that takes a while to get used to lol

7 Likes

Yeahā€¦.Iā€™m posted for 28 today and Iā€™m not diggin all the feels either. Awkward to deal withā€¦

10 Likes

Checking in day 9. Drawing up a tattoo for someone, everything is ok I suppose not much to complain about much love

19 Likes

Checking in AF. Greatful for another sober day.

My daugther came home from a schooltrip, the longest she been away from home and not see eachother or talk to eachother. No Internett, TV or mobilephone aloud on the trip. Loooved hearing here voice when she called me when she got home, and even better when I got home from work abel to hug her!!

Took my son and his friends to the indoor pool for swimming aswell today. He had lots of fun. My momhart is happy today.

21 Likes

Yes, just south of you, Brevard, County. Ships leave from Port Canaveral and weā€™ve been wanting to take a cruise. I definately need to be sober more days, weeks, months. Maybe for my first year sober Iā€™ll be strong enough. :crossed_fingers: Have a great day! :sun_with_face:

6 Likes