Checking in daily to maintain focus #33

Uf. Checking in and I’m struggling a bit. Hormones can eff right off. But I’ll be okay. Waited to walk my girl until Eric can come with so we are anxiously waiting. Happy Friday, y’all. Just remember that getting loaded won’t help anything. :heartpulse:

18 Likes

Sorry your struggling Rosa. Getting loaded only makes it worse for sure.
We miss you on the gratitude thread.
Hint hint. Nudge nudge. :pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks, amigo. I guess I outta get back there, too.

2 Likes

@KevinesKay congrats on double digits :tada:
@pinkcloud congrats on 2 weeks :tada:
@Bomdhil keep learning, keep trying, keep coming back :pray:t2:
@Rockstar24777 I hope you get your money back :pray:t2: glad you’ve got what you need in the meantime.
@liv_m cute cat :heart_eyes_cat: congrats on 50 days :tada:

403 days no alcohol.
371 days no cocaine.
9 days no disordered eating.

Had my testosterone shot this morning and sorted a load of admin stuff out in regards to my health. My scan results have shown that my plantar fascia is all enlarged/thickened, I’m really hoping I can get an appointment with the Podiatry team I’ve been seeing for the past year, before my private consultation on the 27th, I don’t want to spend £800 for this treatment if it’s not going to work, but it would be worth every penny if there’s a chance it could so I could start going for walks again, they really used to clear my head, and of course, the bonus of not being in pain 24/7. :pray:t2:

Going to do the rest of my meditations now and then start on the next meme thread :blush:

22 Likes

Day 398 :raising_hand_woman::rainbow:

Happy weekend everyone

24 Likes

It’s adorable.

I am glad they loved it.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

F.
U.
C.
K.
E.
R.
S…

I hope you can figure this out Rob and that it was a big mistake on their part.

5 Likes

I am finding this very contradictory…
You want to be ok, you are asking when you will stop pulling yourself down and in the same breath you say you aren’t deserving of love.

My experience is that I feel like shit until I accept that I am not that shitty of a person. I am my own worst enemy. Not one single person in this world has ever hurt me as badly as I can hurt myself. So that being said, once I stood back and said " Fuck this I deserve to be happy, I am not shittier than any other shitty person in this world and they are happy!!!" It wasn’t until then that I saw myself differently, and worthy, and useful. Don’t get me wrong I have my moments and those thoughts try to sneak up on me all the time but it’s bullshit.

Danni, I can assure you that over the course of my lifetime I have done equally as shitty things to people who loved me as you have. I had to forgive myself and let it go so I could start to move on and be happy.

:heart:

13 Likes

Today been sober for six months really proud of my self

22 Likes

Checking in day 10, just wanted to say hey doing ok much love

19 Likes

love it :joy: I’ve never seen that before

1 Like

2 Likes

Day 6
Came clean to my home group and got a one day coin

I also got the new testamin from my sponcer

One day at a time

14 Likes

To solve the riddle not too many were interested in :sunglasses:. And yes I have a big head. Or is Joost’s small? Another riddle. Love from Groningen.

36 Likes

Had 8 likes in the bike though :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: maybe @Lisa07 will appreciate a photo of Nala , 🤷:+1::+1::+1:
It was great to have you here ( on bike btw peopz… And that’s a gnarly long ride )

See you soon :hugs::v::100:

And no… My head is bigger, but you are from Amsterdam though… Maybe that’s why :face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Very Nice! Looks like two nice, sober Dutch guys! Congrats to you two for getting together!
@Mno rode his bike to see you! Wonderful!

4 Likes

Yes it is ! And also the overall feeling was just I guess as it should have been… to be continued . ! Great day !

4 Likes

34 days sober from alcohol today :smiley: so glad its the weekend and another weekend of waking up not hungover!

15 Likes

Congrats!!!
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Awe have fun guys!!!
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes