Checking in daily to maintain focus #33

I’m glad you followed that need to check in. The uncertainty of the future can be so scary sometimes, especially when it involves the possibility of someone you love being taken away. You are doing amazing. Hang in there. You have this. My thoughts are with you and the person you are worried about.

4 Likes

Thank you! Theres alot of drunked memories unfortuntely but they are a good reminder to why im doing what im doing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

36 days today. Spend alot of the day asleep again!

11 Likes

@apes2020 I hope your back feels better soon :pray:t2:
@pinkcloud thank you :blue_heart:
@DetLionsFan congrats on 2 weeks :tada:
@Iwebt congrats on a sober wedding reception :tada:
@Sunny11 congrats on 400 days :tada: I always love your photos :star_struck:
@Its_me_Stella I’m sorry the pain is heavy for your suffering friend, sending love and strength :blue_heart::pray:t2:

405 days no alcohol.
372 days no cocaine.
11 days no disordered eating.

I went to the gym and swimming today! :raised_hands:t2: Something made me feel frustrated early this morning and I needed the release from the gym, had to pace the flat until the centre opened at 8am but I was there soon after. I did feel fear in the changing room afterwards, and very nearly walked home instead of going swimming, I was really knackered too so that made it harder to push myself, but I knew I needed to cross the fear barrier, so I did it. Nothing bad happened today apart from a whole world of pain which was to be expected due to inactivity for around 6 weeks now. I just wish I could say I’ve been in a better mood because I went but I really haven’t. Memes are helping though.

22 Likes

I wish there were a way I could rip that pain away from you. The saddness/hurt you’re feeling for your friend must be overwhelming. The feeling of helplessness is really tough. Sending you love and strength. :heart::muscle::heart:

6 Likes

Beautiful picture for a beautiful milestone.

2 Likes

3o6UB3VhArvomJHtdK

4 Likes

@CATMANCAM Yay! So proud of you for going! :swimming_man:

@Its_me_Stella As I know u know, sh would not help ur friend, and if u are dear to them the way they are dear to u, they would want u to respect and protect ur body, I know I want u to respect and protect ur body.

5 Likes

Sunday evening going good watch the baseball game my team won and hoping my football team wins tonight as well clean & sober from self harm life is beautiful :heart:

7 Likes

Happy Sunday and 20 days for me today!!I’m totally amazed at myself. I’m feeling really positive about being a sober person today. Have a lovely day y’all! :heart:

21 Likes

Checking in after being gone from talking sober for years im 4.38 years sober and need a support team in denver

14 Likes

today is my birthday and at midnight tonight it’ll be a great way to start my next life stage. 50 and sober.

32 Likes

Happy Birthday my friend!!!
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations Paul, watching you grow into sobriety has been such a joy. Thank you for sharing your journey.
Oh, and welcome to the fifties :+1::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Just wanted to say have a good one guys.im just not meant for this community anymore, it’s hard to describe, I can feel the disconnection between alot of you and it’s fine, we all move different, much love

2 Likes

Sounds like your addiction talking in your own voice. Also sounds a lot like how you sounded before you went out the last time.

9 Likes

I agree with @Englishd, I hope you’re doing okay Mike. Ever since I joined TS you’ve been a huge part of the community. Recently I’ve especially loved seeing all your tattoo work and your progress.

If you have slipped up or are close, I beg you to pull yourself back up and keep fighting. We’re all here for you.

7 Likes

Congratulations on 400 days, @Sunny11 way to go!

@CATMANCAM!!! You did it! You rock! Proud of you!

Happy birthday @Dolse71! And congrats on the milestone too!

3 Likes

It was a beautiful warm day today. I rode my bike up the shore 27 miles. Watched the sun sparkling on the water. The leaves are starting to turn. Celebrating day 100.

20 Likes

Congratulations !! Triple digits! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes