Checking in daily to maintain focus #33

Checking in on evening 67

17 Likes

20 Likes

Check in. Doing good sober still :facepunch:

15 Likes

@Dolse71

Pauly I have no clue where your 1 year check in is but I’m going to throw it down for you here. Words I would use to describe you…

• tenacious
  • loyal
  • kind
  • loving
  • stubborn as fuck
    and
  • sober as fuck

You are a good man and I am so happy to be witness to your 1 full year of sobriety. Happy 50th my friend. Much love.
:orange_heart::partying_face::orange_heart::partying_face::orange_heart::partying_face::orange_heart::partying_face::orange_heart::partying_face::orange_heart::partying_face::orange_heart::partying_face::orange_heart::partying_face::orange_heart::partying_face:
VzH4jP7ppWF8dgCxcg
(I been dancing like this since Saturday night my legs are getting tired…)

14 Likes

Really deep and observant points.

2 Likes

I’ve not actually posted it yet but any minute now it is official. Amazed and slightly embarrassed by all the support and well wishes considering I don’t feel I’m about as much as I used to be but I believe everything has a time and a place and you bunch have always been there when I have needed you the most. It’s a debt I can only pay by paying it forward.

36 Likes

90A925B0-B3EA-4DBC-B200-28D4927EB5BD

8 Likes

Day 21!! Had a passing thought to grab something to drink on the way home…because it’s stormy out. I resisted and came home and made a soda and lime in a wine glass. Feeling better and getting some work done.

19 Likes

yes the good old ‘There’s weather today’ has always been a good enough reason to pick up :grin: well done not drinking :+1:

6 Likes

Good job.
Tell me more about this soda and lime. It sounds good. I been doing fresh lemon juice in water. Like a lemonade. No sugar.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!

:one: full year, you did it. So glad you are here and sharing your journey with us.

:tada: :tada: :tada:

7 Likes

Here’s my full recipe…but I love LA Croix and I used to drink white claws like nobody’s business.

I take 1-2 tbs of apple cider vinegar, today was grapefruit soda water, fresh lime and a pinch of salt. Super refreshing and good for your tummy. I use the apple cider vinegar with the mother. If you like kombucha, you’ll like this. I find it to be comforting and a good replacement for the old habit.

7 Likes

Love my pamplemousse.
And I do like kombucha but don’t bother buying it anymore.
I’ve also been doing the Aha Citrus Green Tea soda. Zero sugar. Zero calories. I’ll try it with that. Thanks.

My Dad always had his Braggs apple cider vinegar and honey and I think lemon concoction every evening.
Thank you.

5 Likes

1140 days alcohol free

21 Likes

Wb
Dig deep hunny.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I got to day 450 today! Another beautiful day alcohol free. I hope everyone has been doing well, miss you all!

18 Likes

Boom! I’ve been waiting for this post.
Congratulations!!
Your stubbornness paid off in a positive way. You set out to have a year of sobriety on your birthday and you did it. So freakin proud of you.
fireworks

14 Likes

Day 50 no alcohol. Woohooo!! :sparkles:

28 Likes

18 years off hard drugs
3 years 5month off cigarettes
1year 3month off alcohol

It has been a long and eventful road but I made it.

I hope everyone is doing well.

24 Likes

Wow. The app also just informed me I joined TWO YEARS ago!! Even though there’s been a lot of ups and downs, two years of working with my sobriety is something to be proud of. Glad I’ve kept with it.

17 Likes