Checking in daily to maintain focus #33

I’m checking in. Day 18

16 Likes

I’m struggling so much right now…I always go to this place inside where I just want to leave this planet, and I’m right there now. Im so over it

17 Likes

What’s going on Kelly? Anything we can do to help? Maybe you could start your own thread. Tell us what going on. It could make ya feel better. Or like @liv_m Mel said call someone or Message one of us? My PM is always open.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Big hugs. Type up your feelings, if it would help.

4 Likes

Checking in and caught this lovely pattern.

My low mood seems to be passing… I’m focusing on the positives and it’s a stunning Saturday morning so I’m off for a bushwalk this afternoon. Cannot wait to be out in nature getting some clean fresh air. Oh and I’m sober, there’s nothing more positive than that.

22 Likes

Checking in
635 days substance free.

I am definitely not under the influence of any mind or mood altering substances or I wouldn’t feel the way I am feeling.

I feel helpless, and scared.

I have not heard from my cancer fighting, warrior of a girlfriend since yesterday morning. She and her husband are both fighting COVID. She was to recieve the antibody infusion yesterday but I have heard nothing from either of them which is not normal. I am trying to be brave and not jump to any conclusions. I am trying to stay positive and just keep sending them love and light. I feel tired and as though curling up in bed and hiding for some days is needed. I guess there are much worse things for me to do than that.

Feeling the feels, life on lifes terms… jazz hands.

:wave:

27 Likes

Hey Kelly… Sad to hear you are in a dark place. Sometimes gettin stuck in our heads is the worst place to be. Remember it’s just for today. Try to get through today, tomorrow might be a better day. Get some food and some rest and maybe go for a walk! Just know you’re not alone.

11 Likes

Aww babe… I hope your friend is okay! Deep breaths. Keeping my fingers crossed that she is alive. You are so brave!! I am keeping you and your friend in my thoughts and prayers.

7 Likes

Thanks guys, I don’t want to break my no drinking but I do want to break my no smoking for the last month and just chill and watch a movie and get out of my head :disappointed:

6 Likes

That’s a tough place to be in. Hoping for good news.

3 Likes

Day 54 Alcohol Free and 300 freakin days of no weed!! That’s pretty cool.

My lowness of the week is passing finally. I taught a yoga class this morning, finished my work for the week, and dealt with a task that’s been stressing me out. I’m happy for the weekend. Mostly planning to just chill out. Tonight we made fried oysters and mussels and watched a couple of episodes of the new show Midnight Mass which I’ve been SO excited about. It’s by the creator of Haunting of Hill House and many other movies/shows I’m a fan of, so I’ve really been looking forward to it. Definitely sleeping in tomorrow. It’s going to be rainy tomorrow and I’m just embracing it as a time to relax and do as little as possible. Maybe some reading, cleaning, break out the art supplies and get creative. Maybe just nap :sleeping:

20 Likes

Day 1,098.

I wrote this check in like 5 times now. I’ll just say I am in a pretty bitter mood right now and I need a cheer up. :neutral_face:

18 Likes

102mqDgAb4Kfug
l41YkxvU8c7J7Bba0
How about a dancing kitten and a hug?

Hope your mood lifts.
:orange_heart::pray::orange_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome to the 300 club!!!
Wooohoooooo.
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

This helps! :blush::blush::heart::heart:

4 Likes
  1. Coffee. Didn’t sleep too awful. I think I’ll manage work too today. I’m sober and clean. Not changing that. Not today. Keep going all. Keep going @KellyKelly. I understand your feeling. Smoking is just another addiction that gives you false thoughts and feelings that it will help you with feeling snug and comfortable. It doesn’t. Smoking kills. @Its_me_Stella All in my thoughts, your friends and you :heartbeat:.
    Have as good a day as you all can friends. Making it clean and sober is a good start to that. Love from Luna and me to all of you.
23 Likes

Congratulations on your 300 days of no reefer.
Way to go! That’s huge!

3 Likes

Day 470 clean and sober today. Felt like crap last night and went to bed around 6:30 lol. Today is a new day, love you guys! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

23 Likes

Day 26

Just bought new subwoofers. Worth the buy tbh

17 Likes

Hey everyone, checking in on day 468. I hope everyone has a great start to the weekend!

14 Likes