Checking in daily to maintain focus #34

@Mich80 sending strength :blue_heart:
@Hazy itā€™s really great that your relationship with your children has improved with your sobriety :raised_hands:t2: the kitten part made me laugh, I love cats :smiley:
@Rockergirl92 proud of you, for feeling your feelings and not using old ways to cope, sending strength :blue_heart:
@050Nl strength sent to you too :blue_heart: I really hope your hearing goes well for you, and for now I hope you can sleep. :pray:t2:
@VisionaryKay welcome :slightly_smiling_face: and congrats on day one :tada: we all start there, stay with us!
@Callie99 congrats on your week :tada:
@Silver welcome back :slightly_smiling_face: congrats on 9 days :tada:
@icebear sorry to hear youā€™re struggling, I hope this passes :pray:t2: sending strength. :blue_heart:
@anon53116147 the drawing looks really realistic :star_struck:
@TripnMN congrats on double digits off the cigs :tada: love the artwork :star_struck:

12 Likes

@crystalclear congrats on 2+ years, the sober holiday, and the new jobā€‹:tada: Itā€™s great that your daughter is engaging with services too :pray:t2:
@Ewa congrats on 90 days+ :tada:
@laurarcastaneda congrats on 2 weeks :tada:
@Misokatsu you deserve the contract, good luck with it :pray:t2::four_leaf_clover: and congrats on your week with no binge-eating :tada:
@Will3 congrats on 500 days :tada:
@Dmcg1987 congrats on 2 weeks :tada:
@Bomdhil feel better soon :pray:t2:
@Wasabi79 congrats on your year :tada::star2::trophy:
@Liberara I hope you feel better soon :pray:t2:
@Dansig congrats on 150 days :tada:

8 Likes

@Rockstar24777 Iā€™m so pleased your shifts are sorted :raised_hands:t2:
@RecoveringJP congrats on double digits :tada:
@Sunny11 bless you and your son, I am sending prayers and well wishes :pray:t2:
@Soundlab welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:
@EarnIt welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:
@MaggieDoe sorry about the migraine, hope your appointment goes well :pray:t2:

421 days no alcohol.
389 days no cocaine.
27 days no binge-eating.

Wow, a lot of action on this thread in the last 24hrs :smiley:

I had my dentist appointment today, she said the filling was a little high so she filed it down. She said it can take 2-3 weeks for the sensitivity to go away so Iā€™ve just got to hope that it does, itā€™s very unpleasant and Iā€™ve never known anything like this after previous fillings before. Nevermind.

Support group on Zoom in the morning, not as anxious as I was before the first session last week.

19 Likes

I think it is a nice milestone! :muscle::wink:

3 Likes

Thank you Carolyn :pray::revolving_hearts::raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

I have pain, headeachs, muscle pains, tired and full anxiety for everything BUT!! :

27 Likes

There you are!!!
I was waiting for this!!!
Congrats on your 1 full year of sobriety!!!
904A44E8-E915-414C-9EDA-F0184229EB99

6 Likes

Tyler I had this with a tooth I had filled also. I was told that I needed to wait for the nerves to shrink back and to avoid chewing on that side. The more I chewed the more irritated and inflamed the nerve would become under the filling. It took quite a few months for me to loose discomfort, I hope yours goes away faster.

I also wonder if it has something to do with fibroā€¦

1 Like

Thank you Taylor :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

@Soundlab @EarnIt

Matt, JenƩ I am so happy you both are back!!!

Sending lots of love.
:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Night check in. Busy days. Canā€™t keep up. Anyway. So proud of you all, old timers, new timers, day one or day 1000. All working towards the same goal. One day at a time. Love to you all. Some mentions, sorry if Iā€™m forgetting you:
@crystalclear Great to see you Cristel! And huge congrats on your days!
@Desire2ChangeToday Just as glad to see you too Shay! 800 is awesome!
@Wasabi79 A full year Luke! Huge congrats!
@Wakikki Thatā€™s the way itā€™s done Wakikki! Keep going, youā€™re doing fantastic!
@Tomek Congrats on 333 and congrats on some you time friend.
@RecoveringJP Excellent work JP! Double digits hurrah!
@SoberSenze Thatā€™s a big victory you! Congrats!
@Soundlab Good youā€™re back Matt. We canā€™t do it alone friend. Letā€™s do this. Together.
@EarnIt Glad to see you too JenƩ. Just for today friend.
@Will3 500 days! Huge congrats! And good to see you, thanks for sharing your milestone!
Pic from just now. Already a better result as this morning I feel. Love from my little square.

26 Likes

Iā€™m sorry about your body aches and pains Wakikki
BUT!! 60 DAYS!!

:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Checking in on evening 82.

14 Likes

Major fucking wobbleā€¦

Being discharged and have been given an emercengy appointment with the nerologist next weekā€¦

You know how it goes guys the worry bug starts sliding into my thoughts, I know they are concerned on my heart rate (very low resting heartbeat and blood palates are lowā€¦ I know they are concerned on this new lock in syndromeā€¦
And i also have to becareful on the meds im on as they can give the symptoms of parkinsonsā€¦ The slow reactions and the shakesā€¦

If this is all documented I may not be able to drive, it will have to be declared to DVLAā€¦

And right now all I want is a joint of greenā€¦ To stop these intruvisive thoughts racing around and aroundā€¦

Iā€™m digging deep as I know truely I donā€™t want to lapse, I know itā€™s my addictive Gremlin causing havoc because I feel weak and scared.

But fuck me I wish for one night I could just get lostā€¦

I hope all of you are doing well in sobriety as I read I feel the energy that some of you just push throughā€¦

28 Likes

congrats on your 500 days sober, that sounds so good Iā€™m gonna say it again even louder CONGRATS ON YOUR 500 DAYS SOBER!!! :grin:

3 Likes

That is a hell of a lot. Sending strength.

@EarnIt Keep at it!

3 Likes

feels like where it all began seeing both you and @crystalclear on here, wow how things have changed, actually Iā€™ll rephrase that, wow how you have changed bc life was always going to happen but now alcohol and drugs donā€™t have to be the solution. Love and pride coming at you both from over yonder.

5 Likes

Dally check in Iā€™m doing well about to hit my 4 months sober time tomorrow

20 Likes

Thank you @CATMANCAM and I hope your tooth feels better soon!

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter what you feel its what you do thatā€™s important, today you did good :+1:

3 Likes