Checking in daily to maintain focus #34

Reading his book.
:+1:

1 Like

Another day in the books. It’s been a long week, lots of stress, mostly good though. Super grateful for my kids, my dog, my job, and another sober day. Grateful for all of you here being open, sharing your stories and being fearless. I often lurk and read and it means so much to me and is helping so much! :heart: Love to you all.

18 Likes

60 days in a row without a single sip of alcohol!

25 Likes

Checking in. Day 24

17 Likes

Congratulations on your 60 days AF.
:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

6 Likes

Hey everyone just a quick check in.
43 days sober!
Out of inpatient treatment!
First outpatient group was today!
Moved into sober house yesterday!

Happy, Sober, Free

25 Likes

Good morning beautiful people.
Checking in alcohol free day 5.
I will not drink with you today.

Strength and stability workout + 50 min indoor cycling…lunch prep, reading, enjoying lovely weather…

Have a nice and calm day.

21 Likes

Dreamseller, have you read them?

2 Likes

I love that you have this human back in your life Tyler. I think you are doing well but of course you know where your head has been at. I know very well how we can be presenting one way but actually be suffering terribly inside. You do what you think is best and I know you will have so much support here.

:heart::pray::heart:

6 Likes

Nooooooo :scream:
How do you wash that out of a chicken?
I’ve done dogs before :scream:
Poor thing.

4 Likes

278 days

@CATMANCAM just caught your 22 days for binge eating you have passed 3 weeks! That’s a great job there, love you doing your food plan with a friend, support will be vital. Also shall check out the meme thread :100:
@Fury wow have a lovely sober holiday, sober! The married bit made me laugh. My one trip to USA was 20 years ago to Calafornia for 3 weeks I totally loved it, enjoy.
@MagicILY amazing on 60 days :heart_eyes:

I made it to Friday I rode the waves of anxiety with no negative outcome, yay. The battle continues, two days of relaxing and recharging my batteries.

I also did something new yesterday, I am very much a loner, I like being on my own, it’s comfortable for me, but not sure it’s healthy for me, so I messaged a friend to see if she want to go out for dinner. I never instigate a meet like this. But with my son back at Uni and the house too quiet I thought I should push my boundaries. I survived idle chit chat, enjoyed a cavery and no washing up :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a good day/night everyone sober and strong :pray:

18 Likes

Did not get to check in for Sept 30 the thread was closed so this is my check in for Sept 30 had an ok day nothing exciting happen. Sober still :facepunch:

13 Likes

Day 416
Work day finished, on way home. Weather should be nice, so going to park tomorrow.
I am so glad the train ride home no longer triggers me. It did for a while, and I had to take precautions. Now I don’t need to ensure I have x,y, and z, I can just get on.

17 Likes

Positive progress Misokatsu, less draining as well, enjoy the sunshine and party, weather in UK has turned wintery quickly, grey and rain.

5 Likes

Today: It’s nice to have milestones on the way.

38 Likes

Congratulations! That’s a big achievement!

3 Likes

Hi keep meaning to ask some what the red heart means over your pic :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations, Olivia!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your one year :partying_face::call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Day 10 checking in have a good day everyone got to keep pushing forward

13 Likes