Checking in daily to maintain focus #35

Hey Ed
So nice to see these beautiful strong numbers. You show it can be done. Thank you for your inspiration and support on this forum
:purple_heart::pray:t5:

3 Likes

Day 12. Good Morning Talking Sober Family. Today my oldest son turns 14. Thankful. Up early decorating the house. Will be a sober day.

Proud of me. making progress filed and receivedy legal aid certificate yesterday. Can move forward with custody and child support for my children.

Happy Sober Friday all.:purple_heart::pray:t5:

21 Likes

Hell yeah!

38 Likes

Heeeejjjj!! :eyes::sunglasses:
Awesome!! I cheer for you!! :tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

And now I give myself a kick behind my…(fill in whatever you like :sweat_smile:) and go to work! Bye!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Congrats! What a great number and a good catch!

2 Likes

That’s Awesome !!

3 Likes

Wow, just wow

2 Likes

Congratulations on 400 days and Ed on your round numbers​:clap: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Good morning friends, day 356! Was too cozy in bed. Hit the alarm and promptly fell back asleep. Ended up being late for work but no one noticed.

Have an awesome day! I am going to do mine sober!

18 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 509. I hope everyone has a good one!

24 Likes

Day 511 clean and sober today. My roommate is sick and I hope I don’t get it! Have a beautiful day everyone, love you guys!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

22 Likes

Day 11 today. Feeling better but as soon as the body gets better the urges also get stronger :expressionless:
Will attend some online Meetings today.
Have a good 24 hours everyone

21 Likes

Day 22 I see alot of shit I got to work on after doing some reflecting last night. Little bits and pieces at a time tho… also realizing I have a problem with pre work out, I use it daily several times, several scoops and I don’t even work out, I use it for the jitters and when I’m excited, but yeah it doesn’t motivate me anymore then I already was, and I’m noticing it’s kind of like a drug I ran out today and My mind instantly wtf what are we gonna do now. So yeah time to address that. Much love

22 Likes

Happy Friday! MAKE it a great day my friends.

12 Likes

I’m still alive, just working a lot. Checking in for day 78! Have a great day all!!

20 Likes

Awe :heart: thank you!!! This actually means alot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Checking in. Feeling full of resentment. Even the small shit is feeling big. I feel like I am going to explode. I am in a place where I need to work on compartmentalizing all of these things. I have to find a way to separate healing from the things I just need to get done.

It just all feels like too much right now. If I can just eat the elephant one bite at a time. One bite.

18 Likes

Day 1
Woke up rested this morning. Hubby is at work for a very long 14 hour day so I’ll have plenty of time to get everything done that I wanted to. I work this weekend with a client who is very highly behavioural, verbal and physical. I find some days hard as I walk out of there drained. Stress is a trigger for me so I will need to keep a close eye on that over the weekend. Will need to use better coping skills to manage it. But I feel positive that I can and will get through it! Have a great clean and sober Friday! :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes