Checking in daily to maintain focus #39

Checking in at the start of day 4 before drifting off to sleep. Starting to feel a shred of hope and like I am starting to thaw out a bit. I have been in such a depresion I haven’t even noticed how low I had gotten. Thankful to be feeling a positive shift within and to be sober. ODAAT :purple_heart:

13 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Nice !!! Congratulations ! :dizzy::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks girl I’m trying to do the same. Hope you have a wonderful day

1 Like

Congratulations!! :partying_face::star2: :six::zero:

4 Likes

This is day 3 when I woke up about an hour ago I felt so refreshed and happy that I’d made it through the night. Now I’m thinking maybe I need to quit coffee too I don’t want to quit everything all at once but after my regular two cups of coffee in the morning my anxiety levels are sky high. I guess it’s a combination of withdrawal and caffeine probably doesn’t help as part of the reason I drank was because of anxiety in the first place. Anyways I usually just have two cups of coffee I might start off by tapering to having one regular and one decaf. I’m not sure what to do right now with this anxiety but I’m just going to try to take some breaths and get ready for work.

18 Likes

Congrats on your 60 days.

2 Likes

Hi Kat here checking in on Day 211.

Did skip a meeting in favor of sleep yesterday but will hit an in -person tonight.

A little irritated at work because I feel like everyone and one person in particular are telling me how to do my job, but I am new and they have their own way of doing things…I just have to relax and mellow and roll with it.

That is very minor, the great thing is that I’m clean and sober! Every day is a victory.

Hitting gym after work.

Love and have a great sober day,

Kat

24 Likes

Have a great day!

1 Like

Glad you are feeling better!

2 Likes

Good morning! I have been in an exceptionally great mood the last couple days. Which means my exwife will call soon for something and ruin it haha.

Have a great day my friends!

23 Likes

Congratulations Frank, on your 60 days of freedom from alcohol and not having to plan your life around where the next drink is. Or how. Or when. Or etc……It was exhausting. Good for you man.
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

Hello guys. Checking in day 38.
@SelfLove_42 Hey man, thanks for always supporting. Today also was a bit hard. Had thoughts about watching but I did not give in. Anyway, have you heard from @KevinesKay ?

Its only the second time I made it so far and am looking to make it to 90 and more.

Have a great day guys. Peace

19 Likes

Thank you. Your reply leans a lot. Much love

2 Likes

Thank you. The fact that I felt nothing really has opened my eyes a lot. I wish I could undo it, but it has taught me a lot

6 Likes

We will heal❤️

4 Likes

Haha! Gave me a chuckle. When I’m on the phone with my 3 youngest kids and conversation is great, kids are communicating and my week is good… My ex typically and abruptly will say some false accusing snyd remark and hangup on me and the kids.
So I can kinda relate…

:roll_eyes::smirk::rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes, very exhausting.

2 Likes

So so happy for you!! :relaxed::relaxed::clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes