Checking in daily to maintain focus #41

Checking in at 120 days at 1am I will have 4 months sober I’m mad blessed right now everything is good and Peaceful can’t complain no reason too we making it happen just want to say don’t let nothing or no one get you down because we been through worse and we still here! Wishing the best to all. Peace, take care and stay safe. One!

20 Likes

Day 5 again. Feeling better. Oh that last relapse after 24 days had me feeling sooooo depressed. I’m finally feeling more hopeful again. I really don’t want to go through that again. Looking forward to my 1 week coming up again soon❤️

24 Likes

Congratulations on 4 months, keep adding those days up :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks much appreciated. Take Care

2 Likes

Thinking of you in your difficult time and I am glad that you have no desire to drink! I admire your strength!

3 Likes

1 week will be over before you know it and then week two will pass. And next thing you know…wham!!! 24 days will just be a speed bump on your track to sobriety success! You have got this! Rooting for you!

6 Likes

That’s was up, bro. Congrats on 120.

Keep it going.

3 Likes

Hi All, Just checking in clean and sober today
8 21/32 M AF
Take care, Owen

21 Likes

Day 1937. I am struggling with my 13 y.o. (almost 14) son’s shutting me out. And with a work project I’ve been on for about a month and a half. Not the happiest time for me at the moment. I was doing really well with my depression for quite some time and am now feeling pretty low again. At least I am sober, so there is a 50/50 chance things will be better tomorrow!

29 Likes

Coffee. Slightly irritated at myself for some indolence. I got half a day ahead of me before my late shift, but I tend to hang around home and my PC until it’s time to leave for work. And not do anything of any note at all. That’s changing this morning, as I have some chores to do both inside and outside.
So let’s move! Have as good a day as you can all friends. Make it sober and clean, as otherwise nothing will come of it. I will for sure. Just for today and one day at a time. Love from Amsterdam. One more picture from last Saturday.

36 Likes

Thanks bro! Much success to you as well.

2 Likes

Day 196 checking in still not feeling great as I can’t see my daughter at the moment will see her on Sunday just got to focus on that keep
Putting one foot infront of the other things will work out the way they are supposed too :pray:t2:

21 Likes

Thanks so much, Mae. :purple_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s the night of my 6th day- almost a whole week and all I gotta say is, I don’t wanna do that again.
I just wanna keep stacking up nice clean alcohol free days. I wake up without regret, and I hate myself a little less.
Consistent with my food and exercise, no big blow outs from food and alcohol binges.
I just need to keep it up :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

24 Likes

Congratulations on your 4 months of sobriety Pedro.
It’s great to read how excited you are. Things really aren’t so bad as long as we are sober. We can make it a good life that way.
:pray:t2::heart:

11 Likes

Hey all. Keep up the good work. ODAAT.

Strong and serene 24
:pray:t4::purple_heart:

24 Likes

Good looking out @Dazercat life has never been this good Sober Life is where it’s at. Thanks and Have a great day. Peace

3 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 660. I hope everybody has a good one!

25 Likes

Good morning/afternoon/evening,

Day 138

Just checking in. Hope everyone has a wonderful day today!!!

21 Likes

Goodnight day 5. Today was a struggle as I woke at 4am and my energy started dipping around 10.
I handled the cravings and feel more together.
Mowed the lawn, well half, the green bin (garden clippings bin) was full but I’m happy I did something.
Every bit counts and keeps the mid busy and takes up wasteful drinking time. No wonder I never got anything done lol.
Young one has jumped into bed with me, neighbours are partying which is too noisey for him.
So damn excited to be waking up tomorrow to have completed 5 full days and be on my 6th!!

21 Likes