Checking in daily to maintain focus #42

Great job :purple_heart:! Congratulations to you!

1 Like

Awesome dude! Congrats!! 1 year is huge, good job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! :tada::partying_face:

1 Like

Huge congrats Dan!!! A full year. Ultimate one.

2 Likes

Day 26 :muscle: damm it’s a hot ish day have a good weekend love you all

13 Likes

Sending a big TS hug to you, sweetie. I’m really glad you’re back here. :hugs: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Wishing all the mother’s here a happy Mother’s day! Often the hardest job you’ll ever do but we do it without question. Love you ladies!

11 Likes

This!!! This right here!!! I LOVE :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing this :slight_smile: hope u have an amazing day!

2 Likes

Well done l, @Dansig!:boom::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Edit: although over 30 years ago this picture reminds me of how happy I was.

24 Likes

Hi Kat here day 277

At work today but meeting tonight. Looking forward to it. Things going ok proud of my 15-year-old for successfully exchanging my hard drive for a bigger one that will play his :video_game: games.

Other than that some pangs over my 2 adopted kids but their adoptive Mom is truly their Mom and they are doing well.

Love Kat

19 Likes

Congrats ! :+1:

1 Like

Day 695 clean and sober today. Happy Mother’s Day to all of the awesome Moms and Mums here in our forum!!! You all are amazing and I see on a daily basis how much effort you put into being the best that you can be. Much love and respect. Hope everyone’s day is beautiful and amazing today, love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

20 Likes

Dang, I’m sorry to hear read that but you’re back. I’ve almost lost mine on a few occasions, the disease is strong but you are stronger.

1 Like

Fuck yeah bro. Awesome work

1 Like

:high_brightness: Morning Check in :high_brightness:
Day 83
Feeling uneasy today. I’m at work with the same client as yesterday who attacked me twice. I am single staffed here which doesn’t make me happy. The team lead is soo unsupportive here that it worries me that she will even attempt to help out if I need her. She was here yesterday when my client grabbed at my head and when i went into the office to let my client calm down, she had no clue what had happened or why I was in the office. And the incident happened literally 5 ft from the office door! So what does that say?! So im praying things go well. I can only do my best right now to be safe :pray:

21 Likes

Three years ago my world was a very different place.
Three years ago the whole world was a very different place.
I had no idea at the time that sobriety - and all its challenges and initial struggles - would place me in a position of strength to face this change with increasing confidence and sense of self worth.

Yep… three years on and the world, my world, is a very different place… and i wouldn’t want it any other way.

42 Likes

Hey big congrats !

1 Like

Congratulations for 3 years sobriety!

1 Like

Congratulations on 3 @AyBee !

1 Like