Checking in daily to maintain focus #44

Congratulations! I’m really happy for you. No matter what you do–at work or just in general life–someone is always watching, you just never know who.

2 Likes

Checking in day 60. Crazy fucking night at the bar. Band was rocking, bachelor and Bachelorette parties, drunk people all around… stacking cash. Sober. Happy. Have a good weekend everbody!

12 Likes

My mum has this same cholesterol that’s genetic.
She drank ginger lemon and garlic everyday and lots of vegetables and it has helped enormously.
It’s been a year and it has made a massive difference.
Wishing you well.

6 Likes

1114 & 2464 & 3
Coffee. I slept better. I feel better. ODAAT. Another late shift coming up. I can handle it. Not 100% fit physically yet but getting there. I’m sober and clean thank god. Can’t imagine how I’d be feeling if I wasn’t. I’d be in a totally different place for sure. If I wasn’t dead by now. I’m not. I’m alive. I’m moving forward. Slowly but surely.

Have as good a day as you all can friends. Make it clean and sober or nothing will come of it. Love from Amsterdam.

@Twizzlers Sorry for your mum. Glad to see you. Hope you’re good lady. You bring so much support and positivity to this place. It’s greatly appreciated.

16 Likes

He looks like a happy boy! I bet his tail hurts when it hits you while wagging! I like a tiger themed name… maybe Tony? Looks like a good boy!

1 Like

Hi,

Just checking in, 7 months sober today!

Not feeling great but that’s another story!

Hope you all have good strong days!

16 Likes

Hi Brian,
I’m sorry to hear Penny is becoming more weak so soon :hugs::hugs:
I am catching up on here as like you my mum broke her foot and it’s been very challenging.
I wish you a speedy recovery and am here if you need me.
Pets our not our pets or animals they are parts of family they are apart of us, I just want you to know I think your doing the right thing and i know it’s not a decision that’s made lightly. As I mentioned I am here if you want to talk or vent.

2 Likes

Oh my lordy Diesel is gorgeous!!! What a big beautiful smile, looks like he is also super happy with his new family!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Pedrom! This forum played a huge supportive role for me in the beginning, I hope it does for you also :slight_smile:

1 Like

He has settled in so well.

2 Likes

Just woke up 10 minutes ago. Sky is starting to get light. I’m going to pack up and move before the heat comes. I’m going to have to stash part of my kit - I found out the hard way it’s too heavy - and hope nobody finds it. This is a great spot, though. No signs of others being here

10 Likes

He looks like he has a beautiful personality, congrats on the new family addition!

1 Like

He’s a good looking dude! Congrats, Seb! Dogs make life better, no doubt about it.

2 Likes

Good morning! I’m off for a lake swim with friends, then getting some work done before a family get together. My mom died last September and this will be the first time we’ve all been together (remaining siblings, nephews and nieces) since Christmas. We are a big family of drinkers so I know this will be a challenge. But! I’m committed to showing them that you don’t need booze to have a good time.

15 Likes

I recently attended a wedding for a childhood friend and stayed clean and sober. The times it looked good and that was a lot of the time I just say “oh yeah I don’t do that anymore”. If I could do it, you can do it. stay strong, and stay blessed in recovery.

13 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 742. I hope everybody has a good one!

19 Likes

Thank you @Chiron, @Its_me_Stella and @Butterflymoonwoman!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Day 744 clean and sober today. Up early for work and glad it’s my Friday! I hope everyone has an amazing day, love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

18 Likes

Day 684

Sobriety is plodding along. Sometimes that has to be enough. It IS enough. Stay sober all :purple_heart:

20 Likes

:high_brightness: Morning Check in :high_brightness:
Day 132
Slept well and am up for work. Don’t have too much to say yet haha I have work and then laundry to do once I get home.
Hope everyone has an addiction free day
:sparkles::heartpulse:

18 Likes