Checking in daily to maintain focus #45

Just checking in 3 years sober. :slightly_smiling_face:

31 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Wow hell yeah Shay CONGRATULATIONS!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2::tada::confetti_ball::ribbon:šŸŖ…!!!

3 Likes

Thank you Rob!!! :blush:

2 Likes

Nice to see you back! Congratulations on six months! I am sorry you are unwell, really hoping you can get in top of it soon.

3 Likes

Oh wow, congratulations! :clap::tada::purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey all, checking in on day 773. I hope everybody has a good one!

14 Likes

That is so amazing, congratulations!! :partying_face: :heart:

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome of you Miranda.
I hope you feel as good about going to the meeting as I do. Itā€™s just a huge relief being in a meeting. My first one felt like a weight was shared off my shoulders. Good for you :pray:
Proud of ya Miranda.
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

Good morning friends. Checking in on day 411. Having a kind of reflective morning. I had a vivid dream about an ex gf with whom I havenā€™t spoken in thirteen years. We were together for 10 years and I dealt with the breakup by diving in to the bottle. I think I never properly processed my emotions at the time and I sometimes get these bizarre dreams in which I am trying to understand what is going on between us.

Blah. Anyway, enjoying a quiet morning. Feeling a bit better this morning (thanks @Piglet86 and @Mno). Going to get ready for work and then bike to the office today. Hoping for a productive day, but definitely will keep it a sober day. Stay safe out there, friends. :heart:

18 Likes

Day 8
Weā€™ll day 8 and still making a positive change, S/O broke it back off and wants nothing to do with me rn, and dosent know if we will get back together, acting really rash and talking to other dudes infront of me and seeking attention from other people, she is 3 months pregnant with my child, issue started because of 2 incidents of drinking and now itā€™s hard to be at home because of her always throwing other people in my face and laughing on the phone and stuff, but I canā€™t walk out on her, i have to provide a comfortable and safe environment and food for her to develop the babyā€¦ times are rough but the future is always better, i just hold on to Iā€™m doing the right thing for the child. And not giving upā€¦ anways happy to be sober.

11 Likes

Hey everyone, checking in on day 444. Iā€™ve been on a 2.5 week vacation overseas and while gone had to factory reset my phone and of course didnā€™t have any of my passwords with me. Oh well it provided a good social media break while relaxing and visiting Greece. Hope youā€™re all doing well. Time to get back in the groove of things. Itā€™s a great day to be above ground and sober.

19 Likes

Good to see you @CATMANCAM! I am sorry that you have been unwell. I hope that you can build a good routine up again. :smiley:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve mentioned it and we try to work on it I just never follow through

1 Like

Honestly I just sat and listened in my first meeting but I will open up eventually for sure.
It was great to hear a lot of others share.
Iā€™m the same as you about working up early too. No matter how late I stay up, Iā€™m usually up around 6/6:30 max. This morning though, I couldnā€™t believe it, I slept until 7am! :clap: I miss a ton of posts when I wake up tooā€¦ Just trying to catch up. Enjoy your time on your own. Do you have anything special planned?

1 Like

Congratulations on 2 years!!! Thatā€™s so exciting :partying_face:, you look wonderful! Is your daughter excited to be a big sister? Great to see you around doing well, Iā€™m super happy for you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Desire2ChangeToday congratulations on 3 years Shay :clap: :raised_hands: , simply amazing.

@SoberGuyUSA congratulations on 4 years man, keep on ODDAT onto 5 :wink:

3 Likes

Four 365ā€™s and a leap day. Canā€™t believe itā€™s 4 years already. Thanks for helping me get here, yā€™all. :pray: :heart:

Screenshot_20220727-082027_One UI Home

And ayyy, we share a birthday with @Desire2ChangeToday too? Happy birthday, lady!

27 Likes

Congrats :clap: :clap: on 4 years of living a much better life! Enjoy your day, spoil yourself.

3 Likes

A leap day? You nerd :rofl::nerd_face:
Im so happy for you :hugs:

2 Likes