Checking in daily to maintain focus #46

Day 5 :heavy_check_mark::muscle:
Good Evening :star_struck::wave:
It was a quiet and happy day thanks to Allah :heart:
I am really trying to do my best every day though life comes up with ups and downs :arrows_clockwise:
However I can’t be more grateful for all the blessings and happy details that happen every day :hibiscus::rose:
Happy for being sober today :cherry_blossom::sparkling_heart:
Grateful :heart_eyes:
:cherry_blossom::hibiscus:
Have a nice day :sun_with_face: or night :crescent_moon:

16 Likes

Good morning everyone,

Checking in day 62

Very happy I’ve gotten to this place.
Our trip was very nice. Did many activities with the kids SOBER. This was my first trip completely sober and I can truly say it was the best time I’ve been had on a vacation. No hangover or dreading a day full of activities while feeling shitty. So glad I am where I am in my sobriety. I don’t think much about alcohol other than when I’m around people who are drinking. I have a 15cenera coming up next Saturday and as much as I’m looking forward to it i also hope I can enjoy myself without having much anxiety with temptation.

Here are some pics from the trip

21 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you strength for the time to come.

3 Likes

That sounds awesome! Enjoy it!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss. You did all you could. Sending lots of strength your way.

3 Likes

Hi everyone.
Not posted for a while!
56 days sober from alcohol today and 100 odd from quitting vaping (i have the number on here but didnt want to go back to check to have to come back to post :joy:)
Hope everyone is well :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Nice to see posting! Glad ur back :slight_smile: and a huge congratulations to ur sobriety time and quit vaping time! How have things been for u?

3 Likes

Really pleased with these 20 days. 3 weeks tomorrow. Looking forward to some slightly cooler temperatures to work in.
Congrats everyone on another day. :heart::full_moon_with_face:

24 Likes

Way to go!!! Wow! Congratulations on 20 days! Love seeing the days add up!

6 Likes

50 days! Woohoo!!

3 Likes

Awesome job! You’re doing amazing​:clap::clap:

2 Likes

Day 5
Good morning. Things are feeling good today. Have plans for the evening to go out for dinner with my daughter so I know I won’t be drinking. Day 5 is often hard for me so I planned ahead (honestly, I think since the beginning of Summer I haven’t made it past day 5) An early dinner will definitely help with cravings for me plus I’ll be in a restaurant with my daughter so I definitely won’t order alcohol👏

16 Likes

I used to find a relaxing bath helped. Obviously not in the restaurant but maybe when you return home. Well done and best wishes.:+1:

4 Likes

Congrats on the big Two Oh Col :+1::pray::purple_heart::cactus:
Well Done :+1:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this news.
I’m glad all 3 of you were together… in a way it’s nice none of you were alone although a very sad difficult situation to go through.
I hope you and your partner will get through this and I hope the children too.
Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. I have you all in my prayers :pray::pray:
Sending some healing energy your way. :hugs:
:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Hi Kat here Day 71.

Had am off day yesterday where I just slept but back at it today.

Went with my roommate (and ex-husband) to a nearby town for breakfast with some old friends which was fun. Stopped by a local strawberry farm for a whole flat of strawberries, they are the real thing not like the crappy tasteless ones from the supermarket. Dropped a few pints off to my ex and 3 kids who are not with me, I never have felt this urge to serve others for a long while I think it is a sign of my recovery and maybe I have learned it in NA.

Still nursing a badly cut thumb from some glass from a wooden picture frame our crazy dog destroyed but hopefully can get through work tomorrow.

Love you all from those starting again to those with years on me!

Kat

@Butterflymoonwoman 6 months you rock! Keep sharing how you work your program!

20 Likes

Congratulations this is a great step forward and you sound like you have mentally prepared yourself for the fresh start.
Good luck my friend and keep us updated, we are all here for you for support :slightly_smiling_face:
This is a great opportunity and your hard work and effort has got you this opportunity to live a life of happiness.

3 Likes

Lol. Thanks😄

Thank you brother!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

I haven’t done that in almost 35 years. I remember how good the fresh strawberries taste!

3 Likes