Checking in daily to maintain focus #48

tenor_gif4844550998038022187_3101252536936741

Oh my gosh! So excited for you! Sorry my congratulations is a bit late I somehow miss this :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Planipennia! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Awe Rob thank you SO much!!! Youre post means alot and just made me smile HUGE this morning!! I appreciate you and youre support! I had no idea that we share the same day. Thats cool :sunglasses: normally the number 13 is unlucky… not for us i guess :slight_smile: have a fabulous day my friend!
Also huge congratulations on 28 freaking months!!! Wow. Thats an amazing accomplishment :clap: its incredible to think of being clean and sober for that long! Way to go :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you soooo very much!!! I love your pist :smiley: and i appreciate you and got all ur help and support. I hope ur having an amaIng day my friend!

2 Likes

Miranda! Hugs lady! Thank you :slight_smile: love the otter gif! Hope ur doing well!

2 Likes

I am on day 3…the weekends are the hardest for me

12 Likes

Hello. I made it to my 30days of sobriety. I doubted myself and pushed through some challenges along the way. But feeling fantastic :tada:

17 Likes

Congrats on your 30 days

1 Like

I am on day 6 and really have my fingers crossed for today and the weekend (Fri-Sun) :pray:t2:.

14 Likes

Awwww thank you Dana you just made ME smile so big :rofl::rofl::rofl: thank you and YES 13 is our lucky number for sure now. Thank you for your kind words and for always being so AWESOME!!! :blush::sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Greetings everyone!! Hope everyone is doing well.

Just checking in! 20 days sober!!

15 Likes

Well done! 9 month of sobriety! :confetti_ball: :tada: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Still problems with my hip. Phoned with a osteopath but it takes a while before she has time for me. We do not know what we like to see in Germany. I like the idea of just drive and see where it get’s us. But I’ve read about Bad Bentheim and I think we are going to visit that for a start.

4 Likes

Welcome to TS @CateCoffey!

1 Like

I’m sorry about your hip. :confused:

Wow, Bad Bentheim looks really nice! :+1:t2: I hope you are going to make a lot of pictures. :grinning:

1 Like

Day 50 AF! :metal:

17 Likes

Hey friends. Day 699. I’m still sober. Staying busy with some family drama (that isn’t my fault for a change).
Have an awesome day! I am going to do mine sober!

20 Likes

Congratulations on your 50 days AF Crafty :hugs:
Way To Gooooo!!!
:pray:t2::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Huge congratulations to you on 28 months !! Thats amazing so proud of you !!
Your so supportive and caring to everyone here and in your day to day life we are all lucky to have you and to be able to celebrate this fantastic milestone you have accomplished :purple_heart::hugs:

@Imcrafty you reached your 50 days congratulations and keep going strong your doing brilliant :slightly_smiling_face:

@CateCoffey Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:
6 days is amazing !! The weekends for me involve small little things in the evenings to look forward this helps me get through, take it one day at a time.

7 Likes

I hear you! Don’t think about the weekend… Just today. Just tonight. Just this moment… You can do this. :heartpulse:

3 Likes