Checking in daily to maintain focus #48

Congratulations!

2 Likes

What has this broccoli ever done to you, that you are so harsh in calling him names?:open_mouth::thinking::wink:

3 Likes

Nope, but one of the best Christmas movie, IMHO.:smile::wink:

1 Like

Congratulations @Imcrafty!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Way to go!!! 1 month is HUGE!!! Super proud of you. Hope u enjoy ur day!

2 Likes

@Juli1
I always love ur posts!! :smiley:

This is powerful for me today. I have an issue defining emotion as either good or bad. But in reality they are neither good or bad. They are just that… emotions. Having emotion is a good thing i feel. Emotion is a part of us as human beings and it signals our body to something thats going on. Its what we do with that emotion is what is key :slight_smile: but i need to remember that feeling good is okay. Not feeling good is also okay too. Thank you for this reminder :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hell no! To old for that…lol. pulled my camper down here. We found a campground 15 miles away…worth the 20 minite drive

2 Likes

Yes!!! Way to go!!! :smiley: keep at it!

2 Likes

Im sorry to see you leave mate. I enjoy looking at your photographs. You do whatever you think is right. Maybe check in once in a while, let us all know how you are getting on?
:raising_hand_man:

1 Like

945 days clean!!! I can’t believe that :kissing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I am happy and proud of myself and my recovery… I have done a lot of positive things throughout my sobriety… I have a lot going on. I dropped my sponsor this week… so I am sponsorless. My work schedule is changing and I need a break from working … My HP is letting me know I am doing too much right now in my life and I am close to relapsing . I am stressed out… I have to put meetings and the steps 1st but I keep just letting it slide. I know I am prone to using at any moment… I am not in the “clear” because of my time. Actually I am in a dangerous spot, not having a sponsor and too much on my plate … my bf and me are having issues. We have different opinions on certain things… he wants to have sex as soon as he gets out of prison in 3 months and I have been abstinent for almost 4 years because of trauma and my own personal choices with my beliefs . I always wanted to be with someone who loved me and respected me… I really just want someone who loves me… I hate this but he is really making me mad… he has been making me upset about how
He is thinking about my choices or saying he doesn’t wanna be in a relationship with no sex… when I never said that in the first place I just want to know I am safe and w someone who cares about me… I hate this … I really wanted to get high last night … I felt overwhelmed and insecure and sad and mad when he was talking to me. I haven’t talked to him today but idk what to do… I don’t think it would be wise to compromise what’s going on w me in my life choices to make him happy and then feel like shit. I hope someone can give me some good advice on this issue !

13 Likes

This sounds like alot for any one to handle :hugs:
I think your right when you mention concentrate on a sponsor and the steps. One thing at a time maybe just get to a meeting and let the rest fall in place by itself.
Also huge congratulations thats a huge amount of sober time you have :hugs:

2 Likes

Very nice to hear that Dana! :hugs::white_flower::cherry_blossom::white_flower:
My words are always very unfiltered here…
And I really love to hear if it inspires or helps others too… :heartpulse:

3 Likes

@Jasty2 @Imcrafty Congratulations to you both on 30 days this is amazing :slightly_smiling_face:

@Juli1 64 and 55 days congratulations :slightly_smiling_face:

@BrianP Glad you know we are here, thats whats important incase you need us we are always ready to see you again. You will be missed v.much. but you do what is right for you.

4 Likes

Oh I had real bad discussions with him since Thursday, everytime he was looking at me when opening the fridge :pleading_face::exploding_head::nerd_face::rofl:

And today I already wanted to blanch
and freeze him :yum:

But now… 2 thirds of him are feeling really nice in my stomach! I think he was happy about the peanut sauce too. Fight ended.
:notes: Loooooveliest broccoli on the planet… Thanks for filling me!
:pray:t2::broccoli::green_heart:

5 Likes

Takin it one day at a time :love_you_gesture::raised_hands:

4 Likes

I guess it’s both then…

The museum is about life. It’s nice.
Everything is connected | Groote Museum ARTIS

5 Likes

I would love to visit this museum. Sounds gorgeous! Thanks for the link!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. 30 days feels pretty good :blush:

8 Likes

Checking in. 37 days.

14 Likes