Checking in daily to maintain focus #49

Welcome @LimaSierra to TS! Nice to have you here and congratulations to your sober days!

Congratulations to 4 months of sobriety! :confetti_ball: :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Keto worked for sure when it came to weight loss. But my body wasnt happy :frowning: i could barely even leave my house due to the side effects that occured (REALLY bad cramping and digestion issues. I felt dehydrated all the time. Would get spinny or things would go black in my eyes if i stood up too fast). I may not have been doing it completely correct. So far the 16/8 Intermittent fasting has been easy to do. I dont eat btwn 7pm and 11am. Then have 8 hours to eat my daily calories. Not sure how reaults will be. Its only been a couple days i think

4 Likes

What exactly is this bridge for? :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

Hey yā€™all just checking in Day 22 without alcohol. Hope everyone is well and continuing to fight the good fight. I have a concert to attend tonight. I have already prefaced to my friend that I will not be drinking and do feel empowered going into the night and am excited to just enjoy the music. Hoping I can stick to the plan!

12 Likes

That is a really nice urn. Especially the mentioned Irish background is beautiful.

Iā€™m glad, that you are able now, to do this big step into your future.

1 Like

:high_brightness: Morning Check In :high_brightness:
Day 282
Well today has been good so far to an extent. I got up at 530am. Worked out. Worked on a hand embroidery project that im doing. Then i get an email from the homecare scheduler :unamused: Our nurse tonight cant make it. She just had a 1 month vacation so idk if shes sick or what. Anyway, there is a highly good chance that ill be doing the overnight tonight. Not great conditions bcuz ive been awake since 530am and my son is home all this weekā€¦ meaning that i cant even nap during the day bcuz hes home. Normally if this was to happen during a school day, i could nap while hes at school. But not this week. Im waiting to see if potentially someone else can come in. Praying someone can. Anyway, im going to do my recovery morning routine now.
Hope everyone has an addiction free day
:butterfly::tulip:

10 Likes

Good luck with your approach!

What are you going to study?

Ah, OK. Iā€™ve heard of this kind of diet. It should work. At least I hope it will work for you. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I hope so :slight_smile: i feel like ive been at a plateau for awhile so wanted to tey something abit different to shock my body into losing weight lol

2 Likes

The bridge was designed to win design awards and it did. Otherwise itā€™s a pedestrian bridge called the Python. Itā€™s pretty high (9,5m) so boats can pass underneath it. And fitness fanatics can use it for their excercises.

5 Likes

That is a beautiful urn. My condolences @Rockstar24777 :heart:

2 Likes

123 days free from alcohol
104 days free from toxic relationships
21 days imperfect regular eating
14 days no online shopping (wonā€™t report daily, temporary challenge)

Checked in very early with my 4 months free from alcohol Milestone already. Just checking in with the other numbers to stay focused.

13 Likes

Checking in day 79! Been a tough day with my partner still inpatient, and not the best facility. Weā€™re setting up outpatient care for him now, but Iā€™m still making sure I donā€™t tie up my sobriety in whatever his outcome is. If anything, this is making me more certain and firm in my own commitment to sobriety.

Already had a therapy and a meeting this morning. Have two clients, then likely picking my partner up and sitting down with him and his parents to help set up his care plan.

11 Likes

Day 15. I am glad to have found good and cheap wool for my new project: a knit dress. Iā€™ve got many compliments for the sweater, so I am fully motivated :womans_clothes: :yarn:

12 Likes

Day 52
After dealing with back pain for weeks I finally decided to start with my daily back training again. This might be a trigger for my migraine as well and itā€™s always good to minimize those triggers.
Feels so good to move those muscles, even tho thereā€™s not much movement yet :grimacing: There will be progress, I once did it and Iā€™ll do it again :muscle:
At the end of this training I always like to do a plank, because this really trains everything inside. Today I dropped on the ground after 20 seconds :face_with_head_bandage:
Now I wait until my bathroom is nice and warm and then Iā€™ll take a bath while watching a UFO documentary :alien:
Iā€™m probably an Alien :joy:
Have a beautiful sober day friends :kissing_heart:
Stay strong :muscle:

12 Likes

Just thoughtā€¦ Havenā€™t seen Sabrina checking inā€¦ :rofl::smiley::sunglasses:
Glad to hear youā€¦ Good luck with your back training, thatā€™s a good goal. :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Haha, surprise surprise :partying_face::sweat_smile:
Thank you :relaxed: Yes I need to get back to a healthier body. I once did it so I know its possible, even for a couch potato like me.

4 Likes

I am triggered by the guy I get in zero contact 104 days ago again. Just saw, that he tried to call again yesterday and today!! :roll_eyes::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Canā€™t let hide this information by my mobile in total!

I have thoughts ofā€¦
Was I to hard?
Maybe it would work?

And I have thoughts of just changing my number and finally be lost forever!
(he doesnā€™t know where I live, we always met at his apartment) as @CATMANCAM recommended yesterday!

:black_heart:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Checking in daily to maintain focus #49 (Part 21).