Checking in daily to maintain focus #49

I love those numbers piling up :heart: Not tempted to use any of these 3.

14 Likes

At work, but just spotted these numbers :star_struck:

Busy and 2,5 houre to go and I can chill :facepunch:
Have a good day/night all! :raising_hand_woman:

21 Likes

Well done! 10 sober days!

2 Likes

Congratulations to a whole sober week! :confetti_ball: :tada: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 10 days Karen.
I’m glad your here and feel comfortable sharing with us.
That first ten days was a bitch for me. I didn’t really have anyone to talk to either. And the tears :sob: I cried like a baby most days. I was kind of embarrassed. But I was alone and just let those tears come. Usually out of nowhere. And let them cleans your soul. Nice to see you over on the gratitude thread.
We got your back.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

super expensive for sure, I’ll check them out thanks

2 Likes

That’s a really nice number Claudia.
Congrats on your 1500 days :raised_hands:
Thanks for posting all your travel pics. I’ve really enjoyed them. :pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Checking in for 30 days! Feeling greatful and blessed today. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Congratulations to one month of sobriety! :confetti_ball: :tada: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

:high_brightness: Morning Check In :high_brightness:
Day 256
Really hoping things go well today. I got up and got my son on the bus. His temp is slightly higher than the normal but not super concerning yet (not fever territory). Just not his baseline.

Today i am working a 3 hour shift!! I never, ever work during the week bcuz of my son. Even now that hes at school, I have to be available for phone calls or to pick him up if hes unwell. I only work weekends while hubby is watching him. I am wanting to make more $$ and pull my weight more financially, so my work was willing to have me come in for 3 hours to help out the primary staff. After bus fare and taxes i maybe only make $70 for 3 hours but its more than what i had lol

The only issue with me working during the week is that i cant work out at my normal time. But i should be getting home by 2pm which means a quick workout before I pick up my son from the bus. Then some cleaning. Overall it should be a good day.

So far my med is sitting well with me. I have taken it 2 days in a row so far. I feel alittle weird in my head but nothing bad. Probably it just balancing things out :slight_smile:
Hope everyone has an addiction free day!
:snowflake::butterfly:

17 Likes

I’m glad that your old medication works! One thing less to care about. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Ur absolutely right! I was super nervous about it not working. I sort of wasted my time worrying on nothing i guess lol

4 Likes

Checking in day 53. Went to the gym and therapy already. This was my third session with my new therapist and I’m really liking him! I have a haircut (which always give me anxiety- I hate the small talk part of being stuck still in the chair) and then I head to work. I’m feeling pretty good, kind of introspective.

13 Likes

@SoberWalker 1500 days congratulations !!
Thats is a great number.

@Butterflymoonwoman congratulations on your 256 days ! Glad to hear you have your medication now.

@heyyyitzannie congratulations on your 30 days :slightly_smiling_face:

@Sabrina80 congratulations on your 21/14 and 26 days.

@Gonzolady 1 week is amazing congratulations :slightly_smiling_face:

@Brl81 congrats on your 31 days

@Alycia congratulations on your 211 days !!
Im sorry your feeling like this, i get like this when the seasons change. Your doing so well, and im so proud of you :slightly_smiling_face: i hope these feeling pass quickly for you.

Congratulations to everyone who has posted their milestone today :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Getting ready to hit day No 3 without a drink now.
Felling good most of the day, had a few times when thinking of all kind of crap ( whi and how and so on).
But hope to get there
Checking in here does help alot.
Take care everyone :heart:.

10 Likes

Gefeliciteerd!!!

4 Likes

Dusted off my drum kit and jammed out a bit
Now I can’t stop playing. I take a quick break every 20 minutes or so but it keeps pulling me back in!
I haven’t felt this way about drumming or music in years…

10 Likes

Day 39

Just made it to site this morning, weather’s a bit grey today, got my morning Mocha though so coffee is always a good start.

Hope everyone has an amazing day!

9 Likes

Snowy and grey here but my favorite. About to make some coffee!

3 Likes

Needs a little cleaning up but im having a good time, despite being out of practice

8 Likes