Checking in daily to maintain focus #49

A beautiful morning. Congrats on 10 months!

2 Likes

I a total crochet pusher. Lol. If you ever get stuck hit me up and Iā€™ll see if I can help you out. Canā€™t wait to see your creations!!

2 Likes

Oh @Leveller im so sorry about Fern. Thats really tough. Spoil em rotten while you can. We are here for you

3 Likes

Congrats @Deelzebub on your sober time!!!

2 Likes

So sorry Col. Strength for all of you tomorrow.

2 Likes

@Juli1 This is why i love my watch, i didnt know it ws water proof for months

Day 395
I really enjoyed todays swim, relaxing now and going to make some food in a bit.
Hope everyone is well today il be reading more tonight before bed :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Why do i always want chick fil a on a sunday?! Checking in sober and free 182 days free from weed and alcohol. Gonna be productive today

9 Likes

Hello friends!
Checking in on day 34 and feeling not hungoverā€¦again! Yesterday was my first 12 shift back at work after dropping down hours to be able to cope with my sober journey. Went from fulltime to part time 2 days a week only 8 hours a day and now will remain at 2 days but 12 hour shifts. This will allow me to have 5 days a week to attend psychologist, GP, meetings, yoga, coffee with friends, study and have new sober experiences and still be able to provide for my family financially and mentally. I feel very grateful that I have such a supportive manager and network of friends. My anxiety has started to settle and I am finding a comfortable rhythm in my everday. Routine has been helpful for me to get through each day. And each day is still what i am aiming for. Its all i can manage right now.
Much love
Ree :heart:

15 Likes

Congratulations to 10 months of sobriety! :confetti_ball: :tada: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

:high_brightness: Morning Check In :high_brightness:
Day 259
Goooood morning TS fam! Dont know what happened, but my mood has increased dramatically today! I cant even understand what caused it. I woke up with such energy! Literally have been on a cleaning spree since about 830am. Taking a coffee break now and then back to it. I also finished up 1 dreamcatcher that is going to my sons teacher for xmas:

The charm is a spinning globe because the world was one of the 1st things she taught in the classroom. Now the hard part is waiting until Christmas to give it to her.
Hope everyone has an addiction free day!

21 Likes

Glad thing are turning around for you @Butterflymoonwoman

Beautiful dreamcatcher!

2 Likes

Ahhh you are also using Huawei health.
Me too and I am wearing the Huawei fit elegantā€¦ I was choosing it because of waterproofing and correct swimming measurement. Love it. :heartpulse::swimming_woman:t2::pray:t2:

I will just fulfill my 30 km for October tomorrowā€¦ In August I had 45 and in September 43 :rofl: these months were a bit crazy. Wanted to go tonightā€¦ But I am really too tired now. :sleeping:

We might open a swimmers thread?

3 Likes

Sunday afternoon day 1 again. Really struggling. So tempted to go out and get something to drink. Donā€™t even know why I just want to get drunk. I guess Iā€™m bored and lonely. I was supposed to have someone over to watch football this afternoon but canceled on him. We have a complicated relationship and Iā€™m trying to set boundaries. Trying to get interested in the game but just donā€™t care. Feel like crap.

11 Likes

Thank you lady! Im excited for the next one I get to do :heartpulse: im not sure what caused this change of thinking or mood. But im grateful either way. How are you doing?

2 Likes

Day 100 free from alcohol :two_hearts:
Day 81 free from toxic relationships
Day 17 imperfect regular eating

Made it to day 100ā€¦ :muscle:t2:

Had a relaxed start in the day with a walk by the river in the very early morning and spend the day at my family, which was fun and relaxing too.

Mum wanted me to stay for dinner, so I ate 2 slices of bread. There where times I absolutely would not have done that (due to strict rules, low carb and so on). So this is a win for me due to my imperfect regular eating challenge.

I wanted to go swimming, but itā€™s very late now and my body is very tired. Thatā€™s also okay, will have a good workout tomorrow!

Unfortunately my mindā€¦ Is not tired :grimacing:
We were talking a bit about work in the end and now the whole work bullshit thing is in my head again!!! Whole trouble between quitting old job, choice between building career up or having a balanced life, time for myself, even if less money maybe. Still donā€™t know what I want.

I know I am privileged to have many options.
But this topic is always very ā€œloudā€ for meā€¦ Still donā€™t know how to deal with it in a proper and calm way! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

15 Likes

Welcome to the triple digits!!! Ur doing amazing girl!! Proud of you for all that your doing to improve your life :sparkles:

3 Likes

Almost a week without drinking, it feels nice.
Mindless videogames and heavy metal are getting me through this right now

14 Likes

Congratulations on your 100 days Juli
Thatā€™s fantastic! :boom: :boom: :boom:
giphy

I always find that Insight Timer meditation app to be a very helpful tool when my mind isnā€™t tired. They got tons of guided options. Short ones long ones. Some just a 5 minute grounding meditation helps. I prefer 20 minutes.
Keep up the great work.
Youā€™re killing it!
:pray:t2::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I just love those colors in that dream catcher you made. Maybe all those happy colors had a dramatic shit on your mood. Looking at it made me feel good.
Congrats on your 259 day Dana.
And that DEVOTEE badge you got the other day.
:boom::boom::boom:
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

4 Likes

Hello!
Congratulations to you all!

Iā€™m new here (again) - had to fool myself for a while again that I can just casually drink a beer or two - found myself drinking each day, and even more on weekends. Lesson learned, Iā€™m back, day 28 sober and feeling no urge to change that, at least today. Some days are worse. But in general Iā€™m happy with my decision.

19 Likes