Checking in daily to maintain focus #50

That is a really cool exit strategy! :wink:

Iā€™ve known only caffeine or sleep as mood changers. When I was young I used screaming and wood-chopping.:laughing:

5 Likes

Good morning friends and family. I hope that people have great day today. if you celebrate Thanksgiving and youā€™re going to familyā€™s houses or friendā€™s houses, please drive safe and enjoy your holiday.:blush::wink:

#EnjoyToday

10 Likes

Checking in day 80! Todays the day my partner comes home from inpatient, so todays when we start to see if heā€™s really motivated for change. Preparing myself either way. Havenā€™t been sleeping well while heā€™s there so Iā€™m totally beat- unfortunately I have to go in for my 12 hour shift today, so just praying itā€™s not a busy one. Iā€™m looking forward to Thanksgiving- already told my family Iā€™m on call (which is true) so they wouldnā€™t even bring up drinking with me. Also have a dinner and brunch this weekend with sober friends of mine.

18 Likes

Checking in for day 58.

14 Likes

Iā€™m a momā€¦ yeah I would be the same. My son recently got diagnosed with severe asthma and working on getting his breathing normally. I wake up multiple times at night to keep checking on him. I would sanitized the house even walls! And keep husband away as much as possible. Thatā€™s pretty scary. Maybe he can wear a mask at home ? Iā€™m sorry you donā€™t have much support seems like some health workers now a days just do that bare minimum. Hoping it was just a overnight common cold!!!

6 Likes

3 Likes

Me too! And thank u for relating. I do the same with the sanitizing and cleaning haha its nice to have a fresh clean place anyway lol have a wonderful day!

3 Likes

IMHO Iā€™m not quite sure how we flirt or if we flirt at all in Germany. :grin:

4 Likes

Hi there MJ! Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

So Matti you are very german :sweat_smile:
I am absolutely sure we doā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But we should get that butt up much more,
I think!

There is even a song by german band
ā€œWir sind Heldenā€ about itā€¦ Checkout ā€œAurelieā€ as live version rock am Ring 2005.

4 Likes

Hi all!
Quick check in. Iā€™ll write more later, I just wanted to share the good news. I got my job back!!!
Iā€™m here now actually, about to start

17 Likes

419 Days

Hi everyone,
My sleep has been so upside down the past 4-5 days, i had stayed up late one night and eneded up sleeping in half the day !! And its just careied on for the rest of the days.
So at 5am this morning when i felt tired i decided the only way to get my sleeping back on track is to stay awake until tonight :see_no_evil: it feels horrible and causing my anxiety to be more sensitive but iv been here before so i know its just a feeling and will pass.
I am okay just very tired.
I spent yesterday and today finishing off 2 different courses i started just short ones but i received my certificate in pdf format straight away so feelinf pretty cool right now :sunglasses: although very tired and on the verge of being bit grumpy.

I probably will be too tired to check in with you all, i hope everyone is okay :hugs:
Im waiting an hour before i statt to cook curry for dinner tonight and try not to take a nap and be up all night.

Sorry i wont be here much as reading is making me sleepy and i have to look after my sleep pattern otherwise everything falls apart slowly.

Have a lovely day to you all and i may read tonight in bed if i can.

:dizzy::+1:

17 Likes

Hi @Juli1

Just a quick message, i hope your okay :hugs::hugs:
And i also cant swim for a week maybe longer as i have an ear infection :open_mouth:
And have been thinking to do some weights indoors or long walks to make up for it.
So your not alone there, maybe we can encourage eachother see how far we can walk maybe :blush:

Thinking of you :gem::dizzy:

4 Likes

You got this! ODAAT. Maybe try out a special mocktail drink for the holidays? Lots of recipes on Pinterest or online.

4 Likes

Congratulations twizz thatā€™s awesome 419 days. I have also fixed my sleeping pattern recently. Iā€™m also not drinking coffee at meeting at night so I can fall asleep by 9:30 or 10pm. I was out of town for work so that really helped me get back on schedule. Anyways stay blessed in recovery twizz :v:

5 Likes

Thank you very muchā€¦:neutral_face:

Now I have an earworm!:smile:

3 Likes

I cannot even upload a gif :crazy_face::see_no_evil: let alone a video.

5 Likes

My phone doesnā€™t give me the option to view messages from a blocked person. Unless thereā€™s something I donā€™t know. Iā€™m not sure why youā€™re still getting them.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not possible at Huawei mate 20.
I have to click a special menu, but there all the calls or messages are saved.

1 Like

That is so awesome! Congrats!!

1 Like