Checking in daily to maintain focus #51

Aaaahh! Congratulations Owen! How special! And such a lovely ring :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

#Day 1601 :walking_woman:
The party was great last saturday. The house was filled with friends and family and I felt loved.
The day after our house seems exploded with dirty dishes and stuff. We had catering so all guests ate with us as well.
I :heart: our dishwasser even more now!

Picture made during my walk yesterday. Beautiful clouds and blue!

Congratulations @Fury for acting fast for a new job and getting it as well :facepunch:
@EFountains and @MooseTracks well done for the 5 months milestone!
@zzz congratulations with the :three::zero:days!
And congratulations for all milestones I overlooked :blush:

Have a good monday! :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

27 Likes

Day 26, had a wobble yesterday but still here fighting for what i need/want/deserve.

22 Likes

Have as good a Monday as you all can friends. Sober and clean. Love.

25 Likes

@Fury Fantastic update and congrats on new job. It’s amazing how being sober allows us the ability to make thoughtful (even if quick) decisions with confidence. I really hope you like it there.

@EFountains 5 months! Congrats on your freedom from alcohol.

4 Likes

Checking-in:

287 days free from suicide attempt

You got this Trav. We got this. We are not alone brother.

20 Likes

Thank you very much!

Monday morning. This evening will officially be 30 days. I didn’t think it was possible. Trying to focus on that positive while this depression is crushing me. I’m continuing the IOP as long as my insurance will cover it. It at least gets me out of the house and gives structure to my day. I know I need to start exercising and taking better care of myself and feel like a failure when the depression makes everything seem impossible. All I want to do is sleep. But annoyingly my insomnia is awful.

18 Likes

Hello all,

Checking in on Day 1,654 Sober.

Thanks!

16 Likes

Congrats on 5 months @EFountains !!!

1 Like

Hey all, checking in on day 967. I hope everybody has a good one!

15 Likes

What is the problem with showering?

I ask, because during my alcohol abuse I couldn’t stand upright long enough to shower.

You’re a Canadian without snow pants?:astonished::smile:

I’m glad you had fun to build the snowman with your son! It’s a nice bonding activity.

2 Likes

Day 251, good morning. Nothing much going on. Feeling relaxed today, putting in my slip for a weekend pass this weekend. Group at 10 then gym sessions. Grateful for my girls, my mom helping with my girls, being able to work on myself so I can become my best version of myself for for my girls. Much love

18 Likes

Day 31

Step 3 would be like :sweat_smile:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Love you @zzz lol

2 Likes

Congratulations to your first sober month!

I love John Candy and especially Uncle Buck!:star_struck:

1 Like

5 months of sobriety! Congratulations!:tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

3 Likes

Hahaha that made me laugh bcuz i realize how silly that must sound. I havent owned snow pants in decades lol back home in manitoba tho, i used to have to layer my pants bcuz it was soo cold. Thinking back it would have been easier to just buy snow pants.

2 Likes

Hallo Julia,

ich freue mich, dass es Dir weiterhin gut geht.

Ich war vor kurzem auch tanken und war total erstaunt darĂŒber, wie viele FlachmĂ€nnersorten und Mengen es in der Tankstelle gibt.:astonished:

Man sollte ja nicht vergessen, dass man alkoholisiert nicht fahren soll, aber wann trinkt man denn ansonsten diese Mini-Variante?:thinking::wink:

Ich hoffe, dass Deine Woche gut gestartet ist,
Matti

Dang, sorry. This should have been a PM.

3 Likes