Checking in daily to maintain focus #51

Thank you for sharing ur experience :slight_smile: i have had this sense of fear since about 8 months clean or so bit it has intensified pretty bad over the past week. I love what you say about valuing your existence now, bcuz thats exactly how i feel. Which is really a good thing!
I do have to practice faith over fear for sure. I think I really have to get into that more bcuz that fear is pretty heightened in my life right now. I will be doing that today and see how i feel :slight_smile: thank you!

6 Likes

Yes, sir! 5 sober months for you! Congratulations!:confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

@Butterflymoonwoman That is such a lot of understandable fear to be carrying around. Are there support groups for parents of children with chronic health issues that you could attend?

@KarenKW Congratulations on 30 days! It is something to be proud of.

@Fury Good luck with the new job!

4 Likes

Day 1, been here many times but that’s ok, I’m here again with new determination

13 Likes

Congratulations to your new employment! It sounds really good!:+1:t2:

1 Like

1582 days af. Happy to be free of booze. Have a great day sobriety seeking fellows :sparkling_heart:

16 Likes

Haha I do this :joy: I thought I was the only one :sweat_smile:
Leggings, regular pants for the day, and sweat pants on top.

1 Like

Thats EXACTLY what i do!!! In that order also haha thats sooo funny :smile:

1 Like

Thats actually not a bad idea to look into. I wonder if there is? Ill have to do some research. Thank u for the suggestion friend. Hope u have an amazing day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 128
The morning started very very cold and with some missing trains :sob: I was in such a bad mood this morning, not only because of the train situation. To be honest I don’t know why I was so angry. Woke up: angry :woman_shrugging:t2:
Tried to post something here but realized “Do you really want to spread this bad mood? You don’t even know what’s wrong!” so I deleted what I wrote and thought “First give this day a chance. If you’re still angry later, post about it”.
Now my mood improved a lot :relaxed: The day was okay most of the time.
My gums are better but the infection is still there, I can’t chew without pain. So I called my dentist, she’ll take care of it tomorrow. I’ll lose some working hours but it’s my health. I only have this one.
I wouldn’t do this if I’d still drink. I’d manage this on my own somehow and make it worse in the end.
So, I’m proud of myself for managing this day better as I thought I would.
I wish someone who struggles the same experience. In the morning you may think “shitty day ahead” but in the end it becomes a quite good one and maybe you even learned some lessions :blush:
Have a beautiful sober day friends and stay strong :muscle::kissing_heart:

13 Likes

Same in every damn grocery store at the cashier. Tiny bottles of Rum or Wodka. What the heck?
I never understood that. But Gas stations? Ooof :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much, Kind regards!

2 Likes

Today is not off to a great start. I’ll elaborate when I get home, but for now I just wanted to talk because it’s shaping up into a drinking day. :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Checking in daily to maintain focus #51 (Part 23).