Checking in daily to maintain focus #51

Thats creepy!

5 Likes

I know right ! Itā€™s like it off a horror movie a mini door on the back wall.
Hopefully one day I can make a grown up one off these in there

14 Likes

Checking in. Day 112.

@CATMANCAM ,

Congratulations on day 900 Alcohol free
And on 1 year cocaine free.

Great accomplishment. Well done!

15 Likes

Checking in day 145! Have a short day at work today which is nice. Pretty tired so may just take it easy after. Hope youā€™re all having a great sober Friday!

17 Likes

Happy birthday @Alycia hope its a good one

day 131

Feeling a bit flat today, going to see mum and help her move some furniture around at her place instead of sitting at home doing not much, hopefully help me feel a bit better.

Still AF, still doing well

Stay safe fam

19 Likes

20 Likes

Checking in
Day 348
Thought id pop on amd check in with my TS fam. Hope everyone is doing well today. I will need to get caught up on all the reading.
Today was another busy day. Woke up feeling tired but got my son on the bus to school. Sat around for abit trying to muster up motivation to go to the gym. Finally i made it. Did a good leg workout actually! Surprised myself!!
Then did some running around & phone calls. Booked tmrw off of work. Hubby has to go tattoo and honestly im grateful for this. Bcuz that means i only have 1 shift on Sunday that i have to work at the hospital. I think i can manage through that. Ill be at my usual group homes moving forward.
Other than that, im grateful for being where i am. Facebook threw out an old, old memory (dont u just love that :unamused:) from 2013 when i was trying to stop injecting hydromorphone. The facebook statuses i used to writeā€¦ oh my. Sooo grateful for the many, many chances ive had at life.
:butterfly:

24 Likes

@anon53116147 Glad to see things are going well!

@CATMANCAM Congratulations on your wonderful achievements! People can be knobs. I have lost count of the number of times junior school kids see me and shout ā€˜haro!ā€™ and then burst into hysterics. :roll_eyes: It is on them, not you.

@Twizzlers A door inside a cupboard? :flushed:

8 Likes

I believe you need 6 months free from suspension before you regain system trust to go to level 3.

5 Likes

Beautiful work. Happy to read this today!! ā€¦not the stupid bitsā€¦your strength and growth!!

4 Likes

Super creepy I know, the many attempts to even open it took a good hour :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

It is frightening. You are a brave soul. Smudge the heck out of that space okay? Burn some frankincense incense. Maybe place a few black tourmaline crystals and rose quartz in there. Canā€™t hurt. :sparkles:

7 Likes

Huge super Congratulations on your 900 and 365 Days :sparkler: This is a huge accomplishment :fireworks:

People can be such a**holes, Iā€™m sorry you had to experience this :purple_heart:.

Xx

6 Likes

Omg :astonished: i dont even know what to say about that! I wonder if its some sort of storage closet. Did u know the previous owners?

2 Likes

Absolutely agree with this. Its got a weird vibe for sure to it

4 Likes

I didnā€™t think of that, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I donā€™t know how Iā€™ll clean it out, Iā€™ll have to get someone else to go in who knows these spaces. I imagine there are big sides living in there !!
I have crystals and some incense and sage this is a good idea.
The door was covered before, with stuff I had in there.
Now itā€™s just there and the cuboard it is is empty so Iā€™ll know tonight if the cats are running around crazy thatā€™s there are more than spiders living in there :astonished:.
This made me have to open and look because I had to make sure it wasnā€™t connected to next door and it was closed off, and it is closed off but so creepy.

9 Likes

You could put a line of salt on the outside of the door tonight. Nothing fancy, canā€™t hurt.

4 Likes

It is actually under the stairs of the street above it had been squared off so itā€™s more like a big square box with a low ceiling.
I think it actually had to do with the old days when they used to deliver coal through a hole in the street above when that was how homes were heated.
Thatā€™s all I have found on the internet as my flat is in a converted basement.

6 Likes

Ok Iā€™m going to do this actually now, build up there courage to open the first cuboard door wonā€™t be easy lol

5 Likes

Salt is done !

Iā€™m actually really sensitive to energy and this is the only house I havenā€™t felt bad energy ever even though itā€™s quite a dark flat.
Where as some of my other homes the air and atmosphere was just creepy. Another something used to chase me up the stairs.
It looks scary but I donā€™t feel any thing bad ā€¦ I donā€™t think id be able to stay here if I felt scared from it.
But I will cleanse there and the rest of the house as the doors already been opened :melting_face: - il be keeping my senses on guard for a few weeks now though.

11 Likes