Checking in daily to maintain focus #52

Checking in. Helped clean stuff in my moms house. Found lots of old stuff of mine, and also stuff from my father, pictures and stuff. I dont know if maybe it triggered something in me, but I feel completly wierd in my body now. Kinda like anxiety, or maybe not, feels like something wrong with my body but maybe its just my health anxiety, or maybe something wrong is going on.

Found this old magazine from my father

14 Likes

Also :crossed_fingers: from my side!

3 Likes

It’s time for a shout out: who wants to join for some daily movement. Everyone is welcome.

7 Likes

So far so good! Congrats on 300!

1 Like

Day 50. Struggling today. Not with my sobriety, but with my depression. My sleep has been terrible, and the depression saps my energy anyway. So small tasks feel huge and life feels overwhelming. I wrote in the gratitude thread this morning about staying present, but I’m struggling with that. I just want to crawl back into bed and escape life for awhile.

17 Likes

@K_smile Robin (creator of the site) explains trust levels here:

5 Likes

Keep going! Day 20 for me. Cant get out of bed. But woke up sober!!

8 Likes

Finally over a week sober from weed 8 days
114 days no alcohol

Day off today from work
I’m saving my pay checks and taking the wifey to a nice hotel :purple_heart::heart::purple_heart:

If you slipped get back on up and keep trying
All we have is today. Don’t worry about numbers. Just put the drink down and keep trying. No1 is perfect

We got this

16 Likes

Karen…i am exactly in the same boat. Im on day 20 sober…but my depression is keeping me in bed so far today. Hang in there. I totally understood what you were saying. Im gonna force myself up…and make coffee.

8 Likes

Take it one moment at a time. Atleast you have today off work. Only accomplish what you absolutely have to to set yourself up for a good week. Be patient with yourself but challenge those negative thoughts. Hang in there @KarenKW

4 Likes

@mewmcmew congrats on 2 weeks :tada: yeah get back into it, I find it so much fun, there always seems to be events on lately too :grinning:
@Alycia congrats on all the 3s :tada: it must be such a relief to be WFH some days and less commuting :raised_hands:t2: pleased for you :blush:
@Nowenbrace sorry about the accident, and your truck, but glad your partner is doing okay :blue_heart:
@SoberWalker I do believe in fate, I’m sorry there was no click for you, but glad it’s given you the strength to look for a new friend from the shelter :smiley_cat::mending_heart:
@Amy30 hoping your pain settles down soon :blue_heart: congrats on 6 weeks :tada:
@Butterflymoonwoman sorry about your friend :people_hugging::mending_heart:
@KarenKW sending strength :blue_heart: congrats on 50 days :tada:

930 days no alcohol.
395 days no cocaine.
17 days no vape.

Binged again last night, and again today. Didn’t buy crisps, but the other stuff is even worse, I ate half and felt ill, so planning to throw the rest away, even though I hate waste. Feeling disgusted and ashamed. No matter how determined I am not to, it’s like a switch goes off and I’m doing it again. I know I will get there again, because I won’t stop trying, but the shame is weighing heavy on me today.

Did my meditations, walks, and played some more Pokémon.

Maybe the ‘new week, new start’ cliché can work for me. :crossed_fingers:t2:

I hope you’ve all had wonderful sober weekends. :blush:

:blue_heart:

19 Likes

Day 148
Finally all the symptoms from the cold are gone and I feel ready to rock the office tomorrow with my girls :muscle:
The only things I really have to focus on is getting back to a sleep schedule (like a normal human being, not an owl), healthy diet (oh I was a mess!) and I had coffee again since 1 week. A lot. Not good :joy: I’ll get back on track, no worries.
Oh and I have a date next Saturday :face_with_peeking_eye: As I know myself the excitement will grow the next days so I’ll be here regularly and spam you guys with what’s going on in my head :joy:
I hope you’re having a beautiful sober day friends, stay strong :kissing_heart::muscle:

19 Likes

19 days Sober!!

I am feeling great and I have a group of people in my corner for accountability. Everyday is a record setting day for sobriety from this point forward. So thankful.

22 Likes

20days sober whoop whoop :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

14 Likes

Me too! :gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

8 Likes

You’d think i was a chef. Steak marinating for tmrw. Chicken marinating for dinner tonight. There was a time where i needed a drink to enjoy cooking. It was just a habit. I love cooking for me and the hubby. Plus i dont just eat crap food and passout anymore.

So greatful for sobriety!

16 Likes

Day 10. Slept poorly. Took a nap and feel better now. Just unwinding with some true crime shows :wink:

19 Likes

Way to go Gen!

That first 10 is a bitch. I’m glad I never have to do that again.
Great job
:pray::heart:

11 Likes

haircut finished!

before

after

24 Likes

Omg what a day! Started out with a couple meetings online. Then i was going to clean but decided to get out into nature. I took a long walk and it felt so good! FINALLY I said my final goodbye to my ex. It feels so good to let go! Now i get to hang out with my son for the rest of the night❤

18 Likes