Checking in daily to maintain focus #53

Check in:

254 days AF
36 Hours free of nicotine.

It’s feels good to be back on TS and to be serounded by Sober minded people.

This is gone be an important week, this is the last week my Landlord can legally kick me out of my apartment becaus the contract of 2 years will end within 5 weeks. After this week the contract will change into a permanent contract automatically.
If he decides to rent the apartment to someone else I’m in real trouble.
This is stressing me out for quiet some time now.
So fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:
But whatever happens, I will not take that first drink.

Have a amazing Sober day!

:v:t2::blue_heart:

22 Likes

Morning check in :white_check_mark:

6:30am.

Getting ready to go to the gym now for a fitness class and swim. The pool is always freezing I think this is good for me.

Will decide when I get home maybe I will do the gardens and get some pots out prepared for when they are ready to plant.

Have alot going on, decided I’m going to keep my cool and and try to manage with it all instead of sitting away in bed depressed… I can at least try to cope. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Today will be as good as I make it. That is something I have learnt since becoming sober. I will try hard to make it a good one.

Have a great sober day all :purple_heart:

19 Likes

Wow I love these pictures. I try to find ones of where I live from the past I managed to find one. I will post it later.
Have a lovely day :hugs:

@SoberWalker congratulations on those huge numbers :balloon:

5 Likes

I’m back to TS - if anyone remembers me - Hi! :wave:

Check in at day 0

I need to make sobriety my number 1 priority long term! I always tend to either think “I’m OK and can handle the booze” or lose it completely and think “what’s the point of sobriety anyway”… These are my patterns. I know them and yet still fall for the same BS over and over again.

I made a complete fool of myself yesterday, even in front of my manager. Booze in - brain out! :woman_facepalming:

The first day is, as always, terrible but I will get through it and tomorrow will be a little better. And the next day even a bit better and so on.

I will not drink today.

21 Likes

Day 19,

Good morning. Today is the first day of my month long fast. I’m only consuming water for the for the next 8 hours and then I have a 5 hour feeding window and then only water again for the next 19 hours. Been doing this for the last three years as a spiritual fast and when im in a state of preserving energy during the day, i become a lot more serene and graceful. First 3 days are always the hardest

18 Likes

Day 478

Yesterday was a day of 2 halves

1. The 1st Mother’s Day without mum. I miss her smile, her voice, that look, her smell, her laugh - it’s the little things, those moments that I crave. My heart was definitely overwhelmed.

2. Celebrating my superwoman and what an amazing mum she is. All our minions worked together to prepare, cook & serve a beautiful roast chicken dinner, followed by homemade cookies & then after I went to work they treated her to a nice bubble bath and alone time.

Hold your parents close to your hearts, you don’t realise how much it hurts when you can’t see them again.

Today, I feel good, not much sleep but I have too much to do to relax which is what I had hoped to do on my first day off.

Anyway I hope you all have a happy healthy and sober day!

23 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 1009. I hope everybody has a good one!

17 Likes

Checking in day 353. I hope everyone is going good today :heartbeat:

16 Likes

Welcome back! One moment, one day at a time…and today is your day, your moment.

3 Likes

Day 65.

I spent some time last night personalising my timer. Doesn’t it look pretty? I actually took the background photo, it’s in one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever had the privilege to visit. And going back there in a couple of months. This time, I’ll get to experience it sober!

21 Likes

Checking in on day 83. Haven’t had time in the last week to read, hope everyone is doing well. My dad is in the ICU again and although doing better physically, his mind seems to have problems understanding his situation, he is confused and sometimes even aggressive and hurt himself yesterday while trying to get out of bed. I just pray he keeps recovering.
Have a good and sober day to all of you.

22 Likes

@pinkcloud Welcome back :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Day 1011 clean and sober today, love you guys :sunglasses::metal:t2:

22 Likes

Checking in on day 163. Been a while!

21 Likes

Day 293 things are going well. Going to make sure I hit the gym today, drawings are going good. Love expressing myself in my art, not to much going on today. Much love

21 Likes

Hello all,

Checking in on Day 1,696 Sober.

Thanks

18 Likes

Morning check in on day 41 alcohol free.

I fly out today for a business trip this week. My first business trip since being sober this long in over two years……

A little nervous. Trying to do all the right things. Reading Allan Carr’s easy way to
Stop Alcohol.

Will the inner rooms meetings every day.

As well as talk to my sponsor….

I do not want to drink.

25 Likes

Checking in on Day 400
Kind of excited about this number :star_struck:

40 Likes

Yayyy this is brilliant congratulations :fireworks:

4 Likes

I used to say to myself, “I’m a non drinker”. It helped a bit. :person_shrugging::blush:
Plus I would watch stuff on youtube; on being sober and inebriated people. :point_left: to remind me of what it really looks like.

7 Likes