Checking in daily to maintain focus #54

11 Likes

@KevinesKay GREAT NUMBERS!

4 Likes

Congratulations Rebabbeeba.
One whole year of freedom from drinking.
Great job :clap:
:pray:t2::heart::blush:

7 Likes

Way to be @Rebabeeba one year is amazing! Keep putting in the work and growing

6 Likes

Good to see you back and doing well, it sounds like!

4 Likes

Congrats on your 90 days. Pretty special :+1:

3 Likes

Checking in on day 420. On my way to the city, hoping I can keep it together today. I feel a bit better than yesterday.
Have a great day everyone

22 Likes

Indeed, thank you!

1 Like

I havenā€™t caught up on everyoneā€™s updates yet but I just want to thank everyone so much for supporting me and helping through yesterday. You were a HUGE part of why I didnā€™t relapse. Thank god the insanity has passed and Iā€™m so glad I didnā€™t pick up. I canā€™t tag everyone who reached out but I read every single word. @Binx and @Lisa07 thank you for reminding me I donā€™t have to tackle everything at once.

I will definitely be reaching out here again for help if I feel weak. Game changer.

25 days alcohol free and grateful :muscle:

23 Likes

TRUTH!!! :100::point_up_2:

9 Likes

Its so awkward opening a can of sparkling water in a room of alcoholics anonymous lol i feel like everyone thinks of a beer

15 Likes

As i approach day 226 substance free and 143 self harm free
Iā€™m happy to report Iā€™ve had a pretty good day. Kept reading here as much as i could. Even had to charge my phone in the mid day :sweat_smile:
But itā€™s helping me come out of this funk Iā€™ve been in.

Love yā€™all :heart:

22 Likes

This makes me sooo happy to hear friend. Huge hugs!!! :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Have as good a day as you all can friends. Sober and clean. Love.

Not much to say this morning. Thatā€™s OK. Leā€™t s work. Long weekend after. Yay. X
@jjcarson92 Itā€™s good to see you Joseph, doing well and all.

19 Likes

Checking in on day 436. Happy to be in this community and not feeling so isolated. I hope everyone is having a good day :people_hugging:

18 Likes

Day 235

Iā€™m feeling better today, but didnā€™t sleep much. Meditation didnā€™t help :confused: But itā€™s already Wednesday, humpday :+1::four_leaf_clover:
Iā€™m looking forward to the weekend because monday we donā€™t have to work whoop whoop :relieved:

Letā€™s see what this day brings :muscle:

Have a beautiful sober day friends, stay strong :muscle::kissing_heart:

17 Likes

Day 12. Up at 6 to head out on the bike before the office. Drinks event tonight with work (ugh) and already planning my lime and soda so I donā€™t even consider alcohol. Going to duck out early so itā€™s not too much of a test of willpower.

19 Likes

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
Congratulations @ArtMama with your 3 months milestone! For me that milestone was the gamechanger my brain needed!
And @RosaCanDo well done for the 600, you earned your profile name lady!
@Mno congratulations with the new contract!
@Rebabeeba wat a nice milestone you have accomplished, congratulations.
:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

Day 1708 :walking_woman:
Nothing special lately. Worked yesterday and got to bed early because I was very tired. Today work as well and tonight my grown up kids come home to chill.

The picture is the view from a look out tower we climbed during our walk last sunday.
Have a good day all :raising_hand_woman:

21 Likes

Hi folks, Itā€™s my first post over hereā€¦Looking around a few days in the community and now Iā€™m heading into my 3rd day!

Itā€™s kinda hard for me if you try to get some structure back in your days but still sitting here about 2 Hours of frustration about me myself and Iā€¦

Started to take some motivations from the community but after arguing with my girlfriend Iā€™m kinda hanging downā€¦ I didnā€™t want to go for a walk with the dog as I usually do.

Nowā€¦Iā€™m sitting here try to get a positive mind and put away the angerā€¦

So far Iā€™m sorry for my bad german school englishā€¦ Itā€™s been 15 years ago :laughing:

22 Likes

Welcome here Marco :raising_hand_woman:
Your English is just fine, Iā€™m Dutch and insecure about my writing as well but the longer Iā€™m here the less I worry about it. Can the Americans speak Dutch ore German? :blush:
And if they understand what we are typing than we are doing just fine :grin:
Congratulations with your day 1, see you around!

14 Likes