Checking in daily to maintain focus #54

@Noshame everything crossed for you for tomorrow :crossed_fingers:t2::four_leaf_clover:
@KrissyMae congrats on 70 days :tada:
@JessicaAnn93 welcome :blush: congrats on 4 days :tada:
@Deelzebub I love your painted pebble! :star_struck:
@Kelwooo congrats on 2 weeks :tada:
@Marc3 congrats on 3 weeks and the sober bbq :tada::tada:
@SimonSick proud of your for taking your self out of that situation :star2:
@tailee17 congrats on 2 weeks :tada:
@Catmama23 congrats on 30 days :tada:
@SadMemeQueen the aftermath of anaesthetic can cause depressive thoughts and suicidal ideation, I hope it gets less heavy for you ASAP, sending strength :people_hugging: 🩡

7 Likes

@Bomdhil welcome back :blush:
@Butterflymoonwoman sending strength, you’ve come so far :people_hugging: I hope your Monday is brighter, and I hope your son is okay 🩡
@Its_me_Stella congrats on all of your months of freedom :tada: sending strength 🩡
@Alice13 happy sober birthday :birthday: :balloon::gift::partying_face:
@Hesmyportion welcome back :blush::people_hugging:
@Girlinterrupted congrats on 3 years :tada::trophy::star2::star2::star2:
@Eliza1 you found it, you’re here on the most recent thread, welcome :blush:

1022 days no alcohol.
487 days no cocaine.
2 days no vape.

I fell asleep at around 10:30pm Saturday night, and woke up wide awake at 1am, I didn’t get back to sleep. Up until my appointment at 10:20am, time seemed to be dragging, I even went for my pond walk at 5am Sunday morning, it was cool and peaceful and I saw the sun rising. :heart_eyes: I also spent a couple of hours listening to an audiobook, which is something I’m rarely able to make myself do. Eventually, it was time for my appointment. Got my glasses, also got a hair cut by the fastest barber ever! Was in and out within 5mins! Spent the rest of yesterday reading on here. But then I binged very badly late last night and throughout the night because I bought so much. So sick of myself. I’ve just sent the eating disorder service a follow-up email for my self-referral that I did last Tuesday, so now I need to continue to wait to hear something. I’m not sure of their waiting times.

Today, I had a strange night, bcuz I woke up frequently and kept eating more, and then falling asleep on the toilet again, woke up a few times due to nearly falling off! I am sure I fed the cats at 3am, and the evidence in the bins suggested the same, but they kept on shouting at me and demanding a second breakfast, so I gave in at 12:30pm and fed then again.

I’ve done my morning routine and pond walk so far, I am hoping to get back out for my lake walk too. Just wanted to catch up here first.

I hope you all had wonderful sober weekends. :blush:

🩡

14 Likes

Well I broke my sober streak yesterday and sadly in front of my son who is sober and his friends at a BBQ we had. Totally guilt ridden today and sad. Here goes Day 1 again. :kissing_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

Thank you for the motivation and hope you gave me

I needed that

5 Likes

Congratulations on your 3 years Slim :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You. Are. Amazing.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

7 Likes

Thanks friend

I couldn’t do it without everyone in this community

Tomorrow is going to go great I know it

6 Likes

1 month and 3 days. I’m at 1 month, 3 days.

I haven’t been here in more than a year. It feels different this time, probably because of the work I’m doing with my SA group and my sponsor.

One day at a time :innocent:

14 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Checking in daily to maintain focus #54 (Part 26).