Checking in daily to maintain focus #57

Im so glad to hear this. I can say personally I tend to not want to burden others with my stress and whatever is bothering me, but it’s a lot to carry inside sometimes. Always feels better to let it out and let your loved ones in, too.

6 Likes

Morning check in. Off to church with my lovely daughter then breakfast after. Blessed to have family and a small slice of sobriety :pray:t3:
Day 9

18 Likes

I have,and having kids in a family with so many different cultures,how could I not try to show them the world that way. :blush:

People are usually afraid of things that’s unfamiliar and different. If I can change that,even if it’s just a little bit, then I think it’s a good thing.

5 Likes

4 weeks down and start the fifth week Monday by flying to Mexico.

I am really liking the new team and the work. So I couldn’t ask for anything more.

How are you doing @Cjp ?

8 Likes

The job is great and I am very thankful for it along with friends like you on this forum.

2 Likes

605 days sober from alcohol

21 Likes

Day 48

Just back from 2 days camping in the Peak District. My boys’ first camping experience. They loved it ! And I loved waking up clear-headed and ready to get them set up for the day walking. It’s been wonderful.
Chilling and chores now. Tired & happy :heart: X

22 Likes

And I’m hoping for a fashion show,Sophia. So grateful Per is home with y’all. The power of love cannot be overlooked nor diminished.

Popped right into my awareness when you said that. Tuff Gong! And ur the awesome one Sophia. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Afternoon checkin

One craving rolling over the other :roll_eyes:
Since hours

20 Likes

My lovely dog Willow has struggled with other dogs today. So I’m a bit stressed too. But I’m not reaching for a drink. 9.44 months sober. :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

Day 981,

Just I quick check in, to tired to write more. My head is in overdrive.

Greetz,

Rob

14 Likes

That is the simple and profound truth, well said.

3 Likes

Nice! :smiling_face: thats beautiful to hear​:heart:

2 Likes

Day 95. Not sure what’s goin on today, probably not to much, I’m supposed to be doing a tattoo, but honestly i could care less if i do or dont. This is the last tattoo I’m going to have for a while, and then I’m even thinking about selling my machine again. Not because I dont want to tattoo or anything, but I just need the money, I’m out of supplies anyways, i need needles and and all that stuff and if I dont make enough money to resupply myself. Other than that I’m just going to be bored probably and look forward to tomorrow coming. Im glad my class isn’t until 430 and its remote so that will be nice, Tuesday will be my first in person day. Well yeah much love everyone have awesome sober Sunday’s

26 Likes

Day 20 sober check in

24 Likes

What are you going to study @Mindofsobermike

4 Likes

Checking in on day 63, I went up north for the weekend to see an old friend. It was nice, but there were a few triggers. I stayed strong and sober. Thankful to see another day
Happy Sunday everyone :white_heart:

22 Likes

:sunny: Morning Check In :sunny:
Day 560
Just wanted to wish everyone a great day! Im currently at work. Its been pretty busy so havent had much of a chance to do any reading on here. Havent even done my morning routine either. I will get to that soon if i can. Have a great day everyone! :butterfly:

25 Likes

That’s a whole heap of sober days!!! Great!!

4 Likes