Checking in daily to maintain focus #60

Congratulations on getting 2 weeks!!! Proud of u!

2 Likes

:sunny: Checking In :sunny:
Day 644
Feeling pretty rested this morning. I didnt sleep the greatest so I dont know how that happened lol But grateful to have some energy.

Today is a work day. Im currently at work now waiting for my client to come home from their home visit. Should be an overall good work day. Then will go home and decorate the Christmas tree with my boy :christmas_tree:
Will also plan my week coming up. Theres a few things next week that need to get taken care of… dental appt, picking up my sons formula, and a school conference. So it will be busy but not anything like last week. Plus, I want to attempt to get back to healthy eating and make sure I exercise. Thats a big priority. Not much else to report. Hope everyone has a good day!! :butterfly:

17 Likes

Day 30)

Spent the day putting my second bedroom back to a home studio. Gonna get me some music writing going on again!

Still feeling at complete peace and trusting step 3 whole-heartedly. A few things have fallen into place since I decided to stop controlling everything… Gods working overtime.

Hugs not drugs

19 Likes

Day 33. Overall good today. My irritability flared up but I caught it and am trying to keep it in check. Have an awesome sober day peeps.

17 Likes

Congratulations on 30 days!!!

4 Likes

:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:
:white_large_square: :five: :three: :white_large_square:
:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :fire:

:fast_forward:

10 Likes

Day 5. Girls went to there mother’s for the night, been sleeping most the day. But I’m just relaxing and chilling out today, I think tupper lake has a.a meetings on Monday night so I might try and check that out

17 Likes

4 Likes

I literally just sat with my phone until the exact moment I received the notification of the one year mile stone! Exactly 365 days! I feel that this is only the beginning. I am less numb and more open to feeling all the feelings. I look forward to another year, and hopefully

a new layer of freedom.

37 Likes

Congratulations on a year!

3 Likes

Paramount Studios back lot tour! So much fun!!! @Milele @Conor689908

27 Likes

Hi guys :wave:
Good to see ya

5 Likes

Wow! I’m jealous! Give @Milele and @Conor689908 a big hug from me. Welcome to America friends!

8 Likes

Conor!!! Tell him I said “I miss you, eejit!” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations! :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

1 Like

Great! Hope u all have a wonderful time!

2 Likes

Congratulations Erica on one year! This is wonderful! You an inspiration. Keep at it!:purple_heart::tada:

3 Likes

Day 68

Sunday. Another day of clarity yet stillness. I am aware what needs to be done yet not acting on my to do’s. I feel numb at times and also at peace.

Feeling my feelings, understanding they will pass.

Really focusing on the words of the serenity prayer. Praying for the courage to change what I can and except what I cannot. :purple_heart::pray:t5:

16 Likes

Sober day 3.

OFDAAT

18 Likes

@Rosefree it does get better as we learn to deal with life without using, sending strength 🩵
@HoofHearted oh nooo, I hope your symptoms have eased by now, feel better soon 🩵
@Tomek @Lotusflower sending strength to you both, with you in solidarity :people_hugging:🩵
@KarenKW welcome back :blush: I hope your eyes heal soon 🩵
@Dmcg1987 @cloudy welcome back both :blush:
@Mira_D congrats on 4 months :tada:
@happyfeet enjoy your holiday :blush:
@Noshame congrats on 4 months no vape or cigs :tada:

7 Likes