Checking in daily to maintain focus #60

23 Likes

I can’t just have the one :wink:

7 Likes

lol I guess that’s a good thing in the case! :joy:

4 Likes

So sorry to hear you have such down days @Deelzebub
I guess this time of the year doesn’t make it any better. I hate November anyway, when it’s all dark and wet and cold. But I hope you’ll find a way out of the depressed feelings. Sometimes it helps me to just put on the warmest clothes I have and go for a little walk. No matter what the weather is like. Sometimes I just accept that I don’t have any energy and stay on my sofa all day.
Maybe you can get your notepad and a pen to your bed and write or drawn something. You’re such a creative person.
Hope you feel better soon Delia. Big hugs :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Morning check in on day 120

Wow I’m a bit impressed be this number, don’t know way but it makes me feel … not proud but … lucky and blessed.
Yeah blessed might be the right word.
I remember watching others turning into their triple digits and I always thought what an achievement this is and I always wondered how to get there …
Now I’m here on day 120 and I never felt that comfortable and safe in my sobriety.
Go on sober peeps… One day at a time… It is possible and it is so f… worth it.
Have a great sober Sunday and never give up the good fight :people_hugging::pray::people_hugging:

16 Likes

:previous_track_button: :arrow_forward: :stop_button:

11 Likes

@chey.o belated congrats on 500+ days :tada:
@JazzyS I am so grateful you stopped yourself when you wanted to black out, proud of you. 🩵
@Butterflymoonwoman I hope your pain and other symptoms have settled from the other day. I also really hope it doesn’t happen again that any child(ren) go interfering with your son’s wheelchair or tease/bully him in any way, sorry it happened. :people_hugging:🩵 also, congrats on 650 days :tada:
@SelfLove_42 I hope you’re feeling better by now :people_hugging:
@KarenKW congrats on the new job offer :clap:t2: :tada: and on double digits :tada:
@Rob11 I hope you start to feel the benefit of the new med asap :crossed_fingers:t2::people_hugging:
@Mossy91 welcome :blush: congrats on your days so far :tada:
@Xlexenex welcome :blush: congrats on your sober time :tada:
@Sabrina80 proud of you for asserting yourself with your doctor, I hope the med starts to help assp :crossed_fingers:t2::people_hugging:
@Alycia sorry your sister’s aren’t respecting your boundaries :people_hugging: but proud of you for staying strong with them. Sending strength 🩵

9 Likes

@TheWolf congrats on 200 days :tada:
@residentevil belated congrats on your week+ :tada:
@Mira_D congrats on the new job :clap:t2: :tada:
@Starlight14 oh nooo, I hope you feel better soon 🩵 had to laugh at the last part of your check-in though! :rofl: sorry about your ex too :roll_eyes:
@Timetochange congrats on 5+ months :tada: I hope you’re enjoying your weekend with your family :blush:
@Lisab3 welcome :blush: congrats on your days so far :tada:
@zzz congrats on 60 days :tada:
@Mindofsobermike congrats on double digits :tada:
@DresdenLaPage congrats on the job offer :clap:t2: :tada: sounds like your creativity is really flowing at the moment :grinning:
@Vikingsfan welcome back :blush: congrats on 10+ months :tada:

5 Likes

@mx_elle congrats on 50 days :tada:
@Chuckie22 feel better soon 🩵
@Englishd congrats on 6 years :tada::trophy::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:
@hdrew95 congrats on 90 days :tada:
@Deelzebub sorry youre struggling this weekend :people_hugging: sending strength 🩵

1202 days no alcohol.
667 days no cocaine.
182 days no vape.

Checking-in for the past few days…

Didn’t get anymore sleep after my check-in Wednesday night, or Thursday night, nor Friday night, so I’d been awake since 10:30pm Weds night. I’ve been okay, until yesterday, but I’ve had no energy, and it’s affecting my mental health now.

I haven’t managed to go in the gym yet, like I was hoping, but I have walked there and back every day, I even made myself do it in the dark when I couldn’t make myself do it during the daytime on Thursday.

I had a bath Thursday night, so I felt good about that, and I went for my Testosterone shot first thing Friday morning, so I felt good about that too.

Yesterday, I felt very depressed, and so very sad with dark thoughts. I tried all of my healthier coping mechanisms but they didn’t help, but I did manage to watch 2 episodes of The Voice, and during the 2nd one, I ate pizza and ice cream. It was a good distraction, but ultimately, I know I need sleep. I’m typing this at 1:25am and I haven’t been able to sleep so far. I will do what I do then see if I fall asleep or if not, then maybe I’ll be able to once I know my check-in is done and I’m all caught-up. :crossed_fingers:t2::sleeping:…I caught up until there were only 70ish posts left, then a sleep wave hit me at 4:45AM this morning, and I slept from 5-11:30am, I feel much better for it.

I hope you’ve all had, or are having, wonderful sober weekends. :blush:

🩵

27 Likes

Day 72!
I completely forgot to check in on Friday and Saturday, days that were kind of full of post Thanksgiving holiday tasks errands relaxation etc.
All is well :grinning:

16 Likes

Dayyyy
200!!! No alcohol (the longest ive ever been)
18 no weed
131 no vapes or ciggs

Just walked into work feeling optimistic about the day ahead

Take care

27 Likes

I managed a bit of a walk and I was able to pick up something for dinner while I was out. It is a lightly drizzly day here today, which I quite like. I’m back home now on the sofa. Thanks for your kind words Anne.

10 Likes

Checking in on day 137. It’s snowing outside! Yaaay!

17 Likes

Eyup sober fam! :heart:

I am grateful to be sober right now, grateful to be here and grateful for you… :pray:

13 Likes

HUGE congratulations on 200 whole days of sobriety!!! Thats a big milestone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s good to hear @Deelzebub Be proud of yourself :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your 200 days AF Noshame
IMG_8875
:pray:t2: :boom::boom: :heart:

5 Likes

4 months Anne!! :boom::boom::boom::boom:
I glad you’re here
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

I love the way you write TF :heart: