Checking in daily to maintain focus #60

Thank you for this reminder Mno :people_hugging:
You are absolutely right! :heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Scorpn !! Soooooo Proud of YOU! Soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for YOU!
Hope you can catch your breath for just a few moments and think about this great accomplishment of yours!! Celebrate in some small but significant way! Hugging the children! Big hugs and lots of love, xoxo

9 Likes

What a journey. One year without alcohol.

The first three months is the hardest. Well, it was for me. So being here and the support of you guys has been so important.

I donā€™t check in every day now but the milestones are essential to motivation. Iā€™ll always be hereā€¦counting the days, weeks and monthsā€¦and years!!

37 Likes

Congratulations @Brian1965uk ! Tremendous accomplishment!!

giphy (1)

3 Likes

Amazing work. I recently celebrated the same milestone :+1::birthday:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your full year of sobriety. :clap::clap::clap::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

:fire: :white_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:
:white_large_square: :four: :eight: :black_large_square:
:fire: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

:mirror:

10 Likes

Checking in on the morning of day 380 AF.

Have a great and sober day everyone.

15 Likes

Congratulations on your 1 year! Thatā€™s such a huge accomplishment! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

I slept long enough but not feeling very rested. Feeling slightly hungover actually. Which is odd as I havenā€™t used any booze or drugs for 1620 days. Iā€™ll feel better soon Iā€™m sure. Just as long as I donā€™t break my streak, which I am sure not to do. Not today. Have as good a day as you all can friends. Make absolutely sure it will be sober and clean. Love from Amsterdam.

@Brian1965uk Huge congrats Brian! A full year is awesome fantastic work!

21 Likes

Epic @Brian1965uk well done my man! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Congratulations Brian!! :confetti_ball: Just awesome :facepunch:
2067036262funny-guys-dancing-animated-gif-4
You deserve the happy sober dance!
Enjoy :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

2023 has been the worst year of my life. Daughter totaled her car 2 days after getting it. Daughter had surgery. Dad died unexpectedly. Lost a few of my best employees. Dealing with legal drama with my ex tip toeing around the legal system and my attorney being way too passive about it all. However, the one thing I can control is my sobriety, and that gives me strength. 786 days and counting.

19 Likes

Thanks for checking in, thanks for showing how itā€™s done, and congrats on a beautiful 786 days of sobriety determinedworkingmom! Iā€™m sorry for the hard times that befell you. But glad how you know and show that giving up your sobriety would help with nothing. Wishing you better times to come. Big hugs.

8 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 1248. I hope everybody has a good one!

15 Likes

Day 28. At the hospital waiting to be butt scanned. Hopefully I can get the pictures back in time for my Christmas cards. Feeling positive. Not sure why I wasnā€™t so angry and irritable since I didnā€™t eat yesterday like I expected but I need to analyze why and use that going forward. I like (and so do other people) the non irritable Frank.

Have an awesome day my friendā€™s! May check back in later.

17 Likes

Thank you! I am so proud myself. 2 years ago I could never imagine myself where I am rigth now. In desember I will be 2 years sober.

And you, Im so happy to see you back, never giving up and keep going. I think alot on you, hoping you keep pushing.One day at a timeā€¦

We are amazing :heart:

7 Likes

Day 2 nearing in. Headaches and feel foggy and down, but can see a silver lining ahead. Just need to crack on.

17 Likes

Day 60
Happy to be alcohol free.
T.

22 Likes

Checking in on day 365! 1 Year sober today!

24 Likes