Checking in daily to maintain focus #61

Day 196 :slight_smile: done the hoovering, made the bed (always like a nicely made bed) had a shower and now it’s time for the fun loving criminals

With a coffee and some biscuits.

18 Likes

Good morning, family it’s 81 days today it’s a beautiful Saturday morning,I up grateful for another day and off to a meeting then the gym.Have am awesome day ,and :pray:t6:

14 Likes

Used to see Huey and wife in my London hood a lot… He had dinner next us once in the American diner. Not sure he lives in this neighborhood anymore, or if it’s an indication that I never go out :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Hi,
Checking in on day 657, feeling grateful for my decision back then to give up. I felt so much relief. I didn’t have to live like that anymore.
I’m reading a book, a novel, about a mum who drinks too much and it’s bringing back so many memories.
So glad my life isn’t ruled by drinking :sparkling_heart:

17 Likes

Day 1,302 clean and sober today. I still feel like crap but not bad enough to stay home from work today. It will be good to get out of the house as I’ve just been taking it easy. I am not doing well with any of my resolutions so far and I’m trying my best not to beat myself up. I hope everyone has a beautiful day today, love you guys :sunglasses::metal:t2:

18 Likes

Day 462

I went to the city to pick up my rent bike to be able to get to work on Monday.
Usually I don’t like to go to the huge grocery store we have near the bike shop where I’ve been, but today I tried it. I used to get overwhelmed in there and also had panic attacks there in the past.
Not today :blush:
As I was waiting at the check out I noticed the nice cashier I very much like. I’ve always wanted to compliment her but was too anxious about that. Today I did it and you should have seen how her face started to light up :heart:
I want to see more kindness in the world and now I’m able to actually show it, that’s huge :smiling_face:

Now it’s time to clean up my apartment and then eat a snack.

Have a beautiful sober day friends, stay strong :kissing_heart::muscle:

24 Likes

Checking in sober :grin: Today I started work 0430 in the morning, Im not a morning person! :japanese_ogre: But, that also means I finish early in the day and I like that. Here where I live in Norway its about -25°c, we very seldom have this cold numbers.

27 Likes

I love Norway. Beautiful pictures :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

That is brutally cold. And early!! A combination best faced sober.

3 Likes

Thats absolutly true. I could never have done that in my drinking days, omg I can think about it and no way I would manage work that early. And I work inside a spa(saunas) most of the day, so early and hot, can you imagine working like that with hangover :see_no_evil:

@Tragicfarinelli its really beautiful yes, but ohh so cold! :cold_face: The one with the ship looks a little mystical I think.

7 Likes

Day 113, and doing okay. I didn’t want to admit it but I think I’ve got some post holiday blues going on. Oh well, it’ll pass, right?

21 Likes

SIX MONTHS !! :tada:

180 days but but my ‘official’ 6 months is 10th Jan as my sober date is 10th July. I’m taking it though, I’ll still be here on Wednesday.

Six months ago it seemed incomprehensible to me that I’d be free of alcohol. Now it feels incomprehensible to think that I needed / wanted to drink at all.

Here’s to the next six months :pray: X

27 Likes

Well done lady! That’s a massive achievement! :+1::raised_hands::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Thank you lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m thrilled.
Celebrating with a nice chilled day with the boyos. X

4 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 1301. I hope everybody has a good one!

15 Likes

Big congrats, Louise! I’m almost there…
IMG_1797

6 Likes

I’m checking in on day 178.

17 Likes

Thank you @Pattycake !
You’re so close - see you in a couple of days :rofl::heart_eyes: X

2 Likes

Thank u for sharing! I found it really helpful! And way to go on making a wise decision on going home instead of shopping. That is some serious self awareness!

4 Likes

3 Likes