Checking in daily to maintain focus #61

Checking in. Wishing all a healthy AF day!

12 Likes

Thanks Laura.
Iā€™m so happy you made it back. And brought Krieger and company :smile_cat:

Thanks C.
Great to be on this journey with you.
@SoberWalker

Thanks @RosaCanDo @Jasty2 @TrustyBird
You know I love a good gif Great ones :+1:

Appreciate you Franzi
@anon74766472
Sometimes It does seem like just yesterday when I got on here and followed your journey, never thinking Iā€™d be racking up the ODAATā€™s like you have.

:pray::heart:

I hope you feel better soon Drew @icebear
Those are some impressive numbers you got there.

13 Likes

Iā€™m so very grateful for your presence here, Eric!!! Huge congratulations on your 4 years anniversary!!!

5 Likes

Iā€™m checking in happily at day 174.

15 Likes

Checkinā€™ in on Day 94 :grin:
So far 2024 is going pretty good :metal:

17 Likes

Time does indeed fly by so fast! Canā€™t resist the famous Groucho Marx line about time:

ā€œTime flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.ā€ :disguised_face:

8 Likes

Day 685 alcohol free and I woke up with 15 hearts to spare. Iā€™m spreading the hearts thickly to pave the sober road in 2024.

I love this time of year. Iā€™m planking, Iā€™m walking to work and Iā€™ve cut sugar for the month. I know lots of people gripe about resolutions but I love the hopefulness and positivity of a new year. Donā€™t track that emotional high back a few days, I also happily vacillate. :joy::wink:

If you are doing today sober here is a heart for you since Iā€™ll have to wait 24 hours for a reload.

šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·šŸ©·

If you arenā€™t doing today sober but you want to be, stick around, read a bit, ask some questions and figure out why. Sober is rad.

18 Likes

Checking in day 7. I said I was going to postpone quitting CBD but I donā€™t want it to undermine all the work Iā€™m doing to be free from alcohol. I donā€™t want to be addicted to anything. And I am becoming more comfortable being present with myself. Iā€™ve neglected myself for so long and this is the time to be with me in each moment and feel all my feelings, the good and the bad. What a gift to still be alive and have this day!

17 Likes

I love this! Thatā€™s truth. I second it.

7 Likes

A hear CBd has so many benefits?

1 Like

I tried to like it but I canā€™t. :crazy_face::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Showoff. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::rofl:

2 Likes

Checking in at almost day 52. Cannot believe Iā€™ve made it this far and through the holidays sober. Iā€™ve gotten very behind on here trying to keep up and catch up on the reading. Iā€™ve been very busy but in a good way. The best part is my partner and I have had 12 Christmases together and this year, number 13, we finally did it right. We got along, stayed sober and kept our emotions in check. I hope everyone is doing well and made it through the holiday season as best they could. I figure if we can make it through the holidays sober itā€™s definitely a win. Have a terrific sober Tuesday everyone.

16 Likes

Day
237 no alcohol
168 no vape or ciggs
7.95 no form of pot

Im happy its sunny
Everything is going great here
Just checking in

17 Likes

Seriously though. It has taken me so many resets I canā€™t even count, now I get it. Sobriety is rad, and cool and so many other wonderful things. Can we just make sober the new ā€œinā€ thing, the newest trend?! Itā€™s so cool to have money in your pocket, taking care of things that are important and remembering everything. Life is still life but being sober makes it a lot easier through the hard times and I find I truly and deeply appreciate the good times.

11 Likes

@Dazercat Eric you are true inspiration! 4 years is great achievement, congratulations! Happy to have you in my corner :blue_heart::heart::green_heart::orange_heart:

5 Likes

It does, and it can have many health benefits. The kind of CBD I was taking also contained THC, which is the problem.

3 Likes

giphy (12)

Congratulations on your 4 years sober time Eric :bouquet:
Letā€™s celebrate :partying_face:
And thank you for always being such a big source of support and inspiration. Always love your shares.

5 Likes

Look into the company Green Compass products. They have changed the CBD market.
I tried some samples and will most definitely be purchasing! The Renew cream works wonders on my aching knees, ankles and neck :ok_hand:

3 Likes

@JazzyS thank you :blush: I hope your pain and bruising is settling šŸ©µ
@Mno I hope youā€™re feeling a bit better by now šŸ©µ
@HolySquid congrats on 300+ days :tada:
@BrOKenWolf right back at you! šŸ©µ
@adeygaga49 congrats on 3 years :tada::trophy::star2::star2::star2:
@IamThechange congrats on your month :tada:
@Lolly121 welcome :blush:
@MrFantastik congrats on your month :tada:
@Dmcg1987 congrats on 50 days :tada:
@Catmama23 welcome back :blush::people_hugging: congrats on 6 days :tada:

8 Likes