Checking in daily to maintain focus #62

Great job, day 3 is ofter the hardest. Well done for beating those cravings and going to bed sober :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve missed your 7 months @Mischa84 so here we go
Whoot whoot :tada::partying_face::wink: belated congratulations :tada::balloon::tada:

giphy (5)

Youā€™re doing great :+1: keep on keeping on my dear

5 Likes

Hi Laura, I just wanted to say that I really admire you, youā€™re one of those people who just get on with things, no dramas or fuss. Just like your sobriety, youā€™re killing it :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Two months :confetti_ball::confetti_ball: Nice!! :facepunch::facepunch:
1553BF27-0E16-49C9-A6D7-1143D9A2289A

4 Likes

500 Days! AF

Oohhweee man im stoked to have made it this far!!
Literally have nothing to complain about at the moment.

Life is good, work is good and im back in the gym!

Been working long hours 1.5 hours from home so everyday is a nice drive and quality yarns with my work mate whos also helped me along my journey.

37 Likes

Congrats, such a great milestone, well done :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations on 500 days Travis thatā€™s huge :bouquet:

And totally I feel in love with the scenery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: what a road to commute :grinning: lucky you :wink:

Have a nice sober day everyone :pray:

7 Likes

Checking in 31 days AF :blush:.

18 Likes

Thank you Anne :green_heart:
Time flies and itā€™s great to remember every minute of it

6 Likes

Knitted sweaters are the best. When we were kids all the ā€œricherā€ kids had the beautiful wool ones but there was a name for them that I canā€™t recall.
***edit. Cause it was driving me crazy I did a bunch of searchingā€¦ we called them Lopi sweaters. Loved them, but never had :face_holding_back_tears:
I remember that Iā€™d always wanted one but we couldnā€™t afford.
Like you, the ā€œgroundhogā€ effect isnā€™t necessarily a bad thing, racking up some sober time and enjoying the serenity of the day.
Wishing you many more of these great feeling days of sobriety Fiona.

8 Likes

Good morning! Checking in on day 62. I hope everyone has an amazing day!!
:v:t3: and :purple_heart:

22 Likes

Thank you :blush: x

4 Likes

Day 27 AF

Have had 5 straight nightā€™s of approx 7:45 of good sleep per night. I am loving that consistency.
Another day hitting the gym is planned, yesterday I lightened the weight load to give me a more relaxed movement but put an hour on treadmill. Today Iā€™ll hit it hard again.

Feeling very calm in my mind and loving waking up in morning feeling refreshed. This sober life is what itā€™s all aboutā€¦I need to hold onto this feeling for when I am tempted.

Wishing all of you amazing people a beautiful day ahead.:heart:

31 Likes

Was a difficult, long day. Dont even have the energy to explain all of it. Been up for almost 24 hours. Had to go driving from 11pm-4am on an unexpected five hour long side quest to go take care of my mom. Her health is suddenly and quickly deteriorating this past month and its scary and depressing. But i also accomplished a lot today and im proud of myself for that. Currently 5:30am and i know part of me is exhausted but the other part of me doesnt even want to go to sleep because i just want to keep going on this cleaning rampage while sheā€™s out of the house for a couple days (rarely happens, and shes a hoarder, so the house is a disgusting mess, which is why this is my only opportunity to do anything about it while shes not here)

Didnā€™t drink.

28 Likes

Day 222 :slight_smile: on call tonight which is OK

All good.

Have a fab day folks

25 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 1327. I hope everybody has a good one!

25 Likes

Morning guys checking in 141 SAF and 127 no smokes. Off today but up early. Iā€™ll probably go run the dogs in a little while and then work in the garage for a bit. Today were going to dinner in the city and then to see comedian Tom Segura, so hopefully its good. Love yous. Have a great day :love_you_gesture::green_heart:

@2JTravNZ Travis, 500 days is incredible man, keep up the good work, and workouts :v::muscle:.
@Zse Greta, 60 days SAF. Iā€™m very proud of you Mrs VIP :slightly_smiling_face:. Celebrate tonight. You know how to make banitsa and musaka by any chance :rofl:? If so, then Iā€™ll book flight. :grin::tada:

24 Likes

139 days af
Leaving for my vacay tomorrow :heart:

27 Likes

Day 6 today. I feel better and with more motivation

20 Likes

I will for sure celebrate it :star_struck: maybe with banitsa :star_struck::smile: thanks Joe :slight_smile:

6 Likes