Checking in daily to maintain focus #63

Thanks brother.
You are definitely one of my inspirational folks here so it is greatly appreciated!!

5 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 1360. I hope everybody has a good one!

21 Likes

Day 68 is a good one.

Completed a body balance class that has had me skipping on the ceiling with joy. The walk there and back was in warm sun and cold wind, listening to sober podcasts. Stopped to grab a new sleep tea at the health food store and now about to relax and treat my mind to some calm and freedom and zen.

Happy 24 all. Love and peace :dove:

23 Likes

Checking in for Day 4, a bright, sunny freakishly warm day. I feel much better than yesterday, about 50% healthy this morning. Finally turned the corner. Mood better.

Todayā€™s plan is to stay home and recover another day. Maybe more. I have the option. My head is clearing up, so I think Iā€™ll read and make a plan for venturing out into the world when Iā€™m feeling better. And for staying away from the people and situations that put me at risk. I was thinking most treatment centers donā€™t kick people out on Day 4. Iā€™m just getting clear enough to start the work. So Iā€™m doing this at home and need to take the time.

So thankful for all of you and this chance to live a better life. Have a wonderful day, and just holler if you need something since Iā€™ll be here all day. Exceptā€¦donā€™t ask me to go to the store. Not allowed to go to the store alone yet. :wink:

Love to all

22 Likes

Itā€™s going to get lighter, Lighter! :wink: Onwards and upwards.

7 Likes

Day 111. Woke up with a little sore throat this morning definitely a little blah. But grateful to have tomorrow off to recoup, no thoughts of calling in. Honestly I love my job and the work, today marks my first month of hopefully many here. Not much to say today I suppose. Much love to all you beautiful sober people, sobriety is worth it and Iā€™m very grateful to be where Iā€™m at today, none of this would be possible.

27 Likes

Checking in 9 Days

Super tired today. Wife is sick and my daughter woke up many times during the night. I also have a long work day ahead of me. Not feeling at 100% today but just got to keep going one day at a time.

25 Likes

Today marks 162 af. Going to a meeting, then doing some laundry. Supposed to get storms this afternoon. Hopefully it will hold off until I am home!:umbrella:
On a separate note, has anyone heard from the person that stated she was going to relapse? I am not that great at navigating just yet.:woozy_face:
Have a wonderful day all!:star2::star2::star2::star2:

21 Likes

300 days no alcohol!!! Yeeayyyy

The longest ive went sence i was 13 years old 20 years ago

Take it easy 13year old matt
Yoh have good things comming

231 no vapes or ciggs
102 no thc

25 Likes

Yay!!! So glad that things went well for their first day of homeschooling :smiley:

4 Likes

Wow another milestone! Youre doinf amazing friend! Congratulations on 300 whole days of sobriety!

5 Likes

Congratulations on 2 months of freedom! Proud of you!!!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing!!! :heart_hands::heart_hands::heart_hands:

4 Likes

Checking in day 65

Horrible dreams last nightā€¦ they havenā€™t been great several nights now, super vividā€¦ I dunnoā€¦

Trying not to get annoyed today so far with people showing up late to their appt or missing it completely bc they were asleepā€¦ trying to have graceā€¦ itā€™s hard

Much love everyone :heart_hands:

24 Likes

15 days sober
15 days of meetings
15 days of clarity
Had my first drinking dream, in my dream people kept trying to get me to drink and I I kept running away. Crazy how dreams are ā€¦ the fear was real.
:sparkling_heart::pray::sparkling_heart:

28 Likes

Day 3 :four_leaf_clover:
It was a busy day with work and it will continue like this until the end of this week.
I started pilates :raised_hands: 2 days a week, I feel good for now :crossed_fingers:. I hope you are well too. :purple_heart:

25 Likes

Wow! Extra credit one year soberversary??? Holy squid!:squid: congrats!!!:balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Woot woot!!! You be rockin it!! Keep it going! :balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::tada::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Day 238 for me today. So happy for every single day we keep going. Grateful for his amazing communityā€‹:pray::heart:

23 Likes

Day 64
Super quick check in, Iā€™m in Accounting, so this is our busiest time at month end (for Feb).

:hugs: :purple_heart: xoxo

20 Likes